Misterclean

Good times during the panic.

I wanted to lighten our spirits a bit by sharing with Y'all some great times with my family. Some may remember that there is an abandoned 25 acre sand pit adjacent to my 13 acres. Recently me and one son in law have been expanding on our trail system in the pit by shoveling dirt/sand off cliffs and making some cool climbs and descents plus connecting the trail system together better. The trails are some 100% sand plus other areas with clay/sandstone. The trails are getting worn in with berms beginning to build and creating some circuits. Great times with both sons in law, grandson, both daughters and the wife.  Plus a Granddaughter in 10 days? Lots of shooting , grilling and riding without leaving the house!!!!!. I always dreamed of days like this. God Himself gave me my dreams. I'm looking forward to more good times. Ps. there are many ,many more areas to develop.......cliffs on three sides reaching as high as 35 or 40 feet!

Edited by Misterclean
  • Like 6

Stay safe.  I had a lot of fun cutting trails for us to ride.  It's been a hair over a year since I've ridden, so have a feeling I'm going to have a lot of clearing to do when I get back out there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Stay safe.  I had a lot of fun cutting trails for us to ride.  It's been a hair over a year since I've ridden, so have a feeling I'm going to have a lot of clearing to do when I get back out there.

Over a year!!!!!!! That's too long. LOL......."How long has it been since you had steaming bowl of wolf brand chili?" LOL

• Haha 1

Super jelous! My riding has consist of my parents back yard. Which is way too small. My back yard is smaller yet. And in town so thats a no go. Closest place to ride anything but a track is 3 hours one way........my dream has always been to ride out of my garage and onto my own track or trails. I will get there one day!

• Like 2

Going to be awhile before quading.  This trail is accessible from my property, though it will not be as easy to get to as snowmobiling across the lake at moment.🤠

20200320_123822.jpg

• Like 4

Going to be a while for us, trains don't open until June 16th. Have to keep the idiots  off otherwise they get torn to shreds. There is one area that is open but not sure how much of it is, or how busy it is.not to mention there is probably still snow loaded on the trails. Matt just have to take a day and go find out, get that new  machine out.

• Like 2

Still got about 2ft of snow here, river crossings on the snowmobile trails are wide open, most trails closed. It'll be a few weeks yet for anything here.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CamKnouff said:

Going to be awhile before quading.  This trail is accessible from my property, though it will not be as easy to get to as snowmobiling across the lake at moment.🤠

20200320_123822.jpg

Wow! Miles and miles huh?

Go forever, I do not have need of, or own ramps or a trailer.  Upper property (20 acres) backs on to crown land. Dog never leashed or chained.  Great fishing  lakes nearby, though mine to be truthful is really a big slough (prairie terminology), lol.

• Like 1