Wheeler

Boyz I Made The Cut!!!

Past couple days have been the most stressful I’ve had in long time. The other day the company I work for CNOOC announced a 30% reduction in manpower at site. Today I hade the FaceTime meeting & made the cut! This is the third one I’ve made since 2015. I’m the last Pipefitter left standing on B-Shift. Only 1 other fitter on A-Shift. I’m counting my lucky stars for now!! 

Edited by Wheeler
  • Like 9

Congrats wheeler ... I knew you were worried about being layed off... Must be a weight off your shoulders !! 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Congrats wheeler ... I knew you were worried about being layed off... Must be a weight off your shoulders !! 

I can’t even explain.. but who know what the future holds.. fingers crossed & hope that’s it & I make it thru until oil eventually comes back up!!

• Like 1

i can call your boss, and tell him to put you on vacation if ya want ?..lol. no, really..glad ya hang'ing in there bro !!.

• Thanks 1

Good news wheeler, also know from our chats you were pretty concerned at work....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congrats. I know the feeling,  4 years ago I  got layed off from a company in the Bakken oil field in North Dakota,  I was the 2nd to the last to be let go out of 54 guys. I appreciated the fact that I still had a job but they were running me to exhaustion.  Was almost relieved when I was let go. I  am glad for you that you still have work. That's great!

• Thanks 1