Fishfiles

Lawn tractors , yard machines

Finally got the 12volt RoundUp sprayer I have been wanting , tired of filling the 4 gallon back back 3 times , pulled out the 96 green 300 2wd to make it the designated hauler , which it  has the least aggressive tires on it that I have , some ITP Mudlites , hope to not tear up the grass too bad along the fences , ditch and wood line -----the sprayer was $99 at harbor Freight , the lady asked if I wanted the 15 month wrranty for $20 and I said no , she said what if I gave it to you for $1.99  , I said I'l take it   --- going tohave to clean the carb on this 300 , either the choke plunger is stuck or the cable is frozen 

FgMzWpm5Q9e0Z+3EC5+DiA.jpg

fullsizeoutput_d9a.jpeg

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Think I am going to cut about 15 foot off that hose ^^^^ 

Might be good to just try and wind it up w/ zipties or replace with a shorter hose before chopping length out. I could see that sprayer being mounted to a trailer or something down the road, then you might want that extra.

• Like 1

Just fab yourself up a little hose hanger on the back rack, if you cut it, you will regret it in the future instead of finding a spot to hang the hose.....🤔

• Like 2

I'd go that route , but the tank looks to have a hose groove molded into the tank, might add some hooks front, and back, and you mentioned not wanting to rip the lawn up with those mud lite tires, so I'm with the fellahs , i wouldn't  shorten it, use the longer hose, and not have to run over the lawn with those mud lites.  good score on the warranty. 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

Lol yeah I know I do. Maybe I will more now going in to winter. 

im going to put a blade of some sort on it and put it in the dairy barn for pushing up silage. Getting tired of using a snow scoop finally going to do something about it haha

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Mac102004 said:

Picked this up the other day for a project. It's a Honda.

IMG_8349.PNG

Nice score Mac !!!  Nice pic , I can see two colors in the water !!!  Is that the Ocean ??? 

Just now, Fishfiles said:

Nice score Mac !!!  Nice pic , I can see two colors in the water !!!  Is that the Ocean ??? 

yeah fish that’s the Atlantic 

• Like 2

picking up the leaves and twigs is so  and easy  with this old bagger , it runs great , best freebie I might have ever got , my buddy I sold 2 300s to didn't need  it any more and asked if I wanted it 

uoiEE9L0QtCv9lLsz1%JAQ.jpg

• Like 2

i think the guy is finally done with this build. last time it didnt have deck shielding just three blades and the drive belt system. 

image.jpg

• Like 3

On 11/14/2020 at 5:09 AM, Fishfiles said:

image.pngNice riding mower 

might be worth it in spare parts?

Edited by LedFTed

46 ford tractor pedals, mostly made WWII, and was a metal shortage going on. 2N, the serial number still started with 9N,. 8N came out in 1948. the 2N series ran for 5 years. 1942-1947.

Mine was prettier. but i couldnt keep out of the rain., for reasons. plus the spray paint, got washed off from TSC.

holds 60 on the oil pressure, an the 1 wire alternator, holds a good charge. [running at 12Vts].  i got more invested that i want, but i couldnt but a newer one for the price. it looked better when i bought it. spray paint from TSC aint all that much.

DSCN2734.JPG

DSCN2733.JPG

DSCN2732.JPG

DSCN2731.JPG

• Like 1

I've never seen one like that before, lol! glad ford updated to both brake peddles on one (right) side, just like all the most tractor manufactures started out with. i don't like where the clutch peddle is.

Edited by _Wilson_™