_Wilson_™

herd of honda

some us own multiple Honda's , from utility atvs, to sport quads , and side by sides ..... i have 3 ... listed in my sig, here's some pics ... my 97 work horse ... MINUS the fender flairs, and trunk rack ... then my 2000 hondaline custom... and I've been trying to acquirer that 250 .. my other bike is my 86 tank... (in storage at the moment) let see pics of your herd.  

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 8

The third pic is really clean , you got some stuff on the front rack and handle bars 

yeah those are the hondaline 300 brush guards .. i call them back busters ... but i think bark busters was a word used for dirt bikes ?? 

In the third pic on the right side of the front basket is a shiney u shaped thing.  I would guess a shackle with out the pin ??? 

yep!  it's a stainless snagless marine shackle the pins an Allen head ... i actually lucked on this one  ... the standard cost is around $45 ... i managed this one for $10 bucks from of a dealer in Florida ... there was a BIG mishap on their orders .... the others are a tilt angle meter .. and a water proof storage box ... then on the fender is a old school honda tool kit can .. and honda gun racks ... i still don't know   what make that front basket is... 

• Like 2

I just keep one machine at a time. 2015 Rubicon FA7. Built my own multi purpose boxes that come off in 5 minutes.

IMG_20190929_144725107.jpg

• Like 4

This is most of mine,

missing a 02 foreman and a 96 300 but this is the others.

From left to right, 

03 foreman 450es

86 200sx

85 trx 125

02 rancher 350es

2000 recon 250

image.jpeg

Edited by sublime68charger
  • Like 4

nice looking bike prov .... I've been wanting a front windshield ... like that .... @Goober has a nice setup ...  .... I'll look and see if i can find the post ... who's your riding buddy ?? 

• Thanks 1

i couldn't locate the thread ... but here's a pic .... that would perfect to break the wind during winter time riding ... would also take care of those spiders webbs along the trails ... 

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

nice looking bike prov .... I've been wanting a front windshield ... like that .... @Goober has a nice setup ...  .... I'll look and see if i can find the post ... who's your riding buddy ?? 

Her name is Marley. A Bichon Frise. Trained her to ride the day we brought her home. She loves doing everything with me. Not gun-shy and loves everyone. She'll be 2 in June. Windshield is a Honda, really like it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, sublime68charger said:

This is most of mine,

missing a 02 foreman and a 96 300 but this is the others.

From left to right, 

03 foreman 450es

86 200sx

85 trx 125

02 rancher 350es

2000 recon 250

image.jpeg

ya got a nice herd.

• Thanks 1

My ATV herd :

92 300 4wd 

90 300 4wd 

95 300 4wd 

96 300 2wd 

96 300 2wd 

2000 300 2wd 

2000 450 S

2002 450 FM 

2000 450 and 92 300 

• Like 6

i always knew you would have a good herd, Honda's or gator's. [note; these gators got no motors, just penetrating teeth] 😄

Fish, whatcya got for rims on the blue fourtrax?
I like the looks of them they would go good on my Rubi!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Steviejim said:

Steviejim , for the longest I was calling them old school ITP aluminum slots  ,  but TooDeep told me those rims on my 92 Blue 300   are actually Highlifter rims , I put  them ITP center caps on by mistake  

• Like 1

On April 13, 2020 at 8:10 AM, Steviejim said:

I've been wanting a set every sence i layed eyes on um ... here's a pic of @Z7What rims ... talk about sharp!! i think he did a slight polish job on um .... lol! 

image.jpg

• Like 2

My herd is going to get smaller this evening  , made a deal with my buddy on my lesser 96 TRX300 2wd , it is the runt in my herd , it does have a TRX250 rear end under the back and has custom 2wd disc brakes in the front , I am letting him have it for $1,000 , the bike use to be his , been friends with him for 50 years and he is the guy that gave me that bagger lawnmower recently , he wants the bike back for his daughter as his son in law already has his own 420  and they want to ride , his daughter is cool and I have known her  for a long time ----this bike broke the frame years ago and blew up the rear end , we drug it to my house , so I bought it from him after it sat in my yard for a long time , and I brought it back to life with a frame swop and a 250 rear end , it starts right up , don't smoke and runs great ,  I think I will come to regret letting that 300 ready / 250 rear end go , but  ce'la'vie 

• Like 1

that's mighty nice of you fish ... also makes the 1st time I've ever heard of  you parting with one of your honda builds ... 

• Like 1

Just now, _Wilson_™ said:

that's mighty nice of you fish ... also makes the 1st time I've ever heard of  you parting with one of your honda builds ... 

It has been a very few that I have let go trail ready running , all I can remember is a running 200SX,  a 250EX that didn't fit the terrain , and I sold this same guy a  running 300 2wd  a while back ----my boy and me go way back , we use to race one another on street bikes back when we were teenagers , he will tell you different cause I like to bust his balls all the time about it , but I use to kick his butt with my Rice Burner 2 strokers against his Honda 4stroke , back then I was into Kawasaki , Suzuki and Yamaha and he was the Honda guy who went to Harley , we come a long way , LOL 

• Like 1

i can't figure you dealing with a Kawasaki, or Suzuki ..... live and learn... now if me and turbo can get you to swop over to stihl chainsaws you'll be golden !! lol 

• Like 1

Wilson , back when I was young and riding ,  2 stroke was the thing ,  my first bike was a Honda 1972 CT70 which was street legal , Kawasaki was my favorite cause my Dad's friend own Cycle Shack  which was a Kawasaki dealer , nothing like the smell of 2 stroke oil and gas and the zing , zing sound hitting the power band 

• Like 1

okay..... for shade, and Bcs .... my old 86 tank.... yes this is the bike i got stuck in mud pond with....  shade i was wrong... i had forgotten about the busted right plastic... but that happened after i sold it to Dennis ... also that missing  right side cover .... i ran into brad... a friend of mine who was working at the honda house at the  time, and we just happened to start talking about the old riding crew... and he asked me ... did you ever find out what happened to that side cover ... i said ..naw, then he said ... someone in the shop... took it off, while you were inside looking at new tires... now, she's in dry storage in Dennis's big shop....(40-50 miles away)  you see the foot gaurds (cmp) the front bump is also cmp, not sure on the hand guards, and wide fender flairs .... then ... the rear left fender that busted plastic.... we had talked about the tires... now, those are not h-track tires, but they don't look all that bad... but I'll probobly replace them, i know if  i do ? i will go with mud lite at's .... all she needs is a oem carb refresh.... and a complete go over ... brakes, battery, air filter, plug, fluids, master cylinder rebuild etc.....   anyways the good thing is, Dennis is giving this bike back to me at a loss of 1500.00 ... when i get cought on some things... ill turn my attention to her, he stoped using this old girl because he purchased a kubota utv diesel .. with a/c radio, and hydraulic outlets etc..

ill admit she's rough looking ... but you can't  beat free! 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 5

Wilson, bet I know someone who could make that old girl look brand new....:classic_smile:

• Like 1