_Wilson_™

herd of honda

Wilson that old tank looks like a fun one to bring back to life!

My kind of project right there.

• Like 1

she needs a carb job and starter, as of right now she's at my  land renters place  Dennis's shop, i just have room for dry storage, and have a few forks on my plate to work her at the momment, and i wouldn't take the chance of storing her at the main shop at my pops place, even tho it's a very larg shop, we had an issue a few years back when a highered hand broke the plastic, so i just won't go back to that, i never get him to fess up, but the proof was there, a muddy shoe print / scuff was on the break, and he fell and broke the front, but he gone now. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

2014 TRX420FM

2004 TRX350TE

2000 TRX450S

1985 ACT250SX

250SX has been sitting in the lower level of my barn for about 8 years now with lots of dust and grime on it!

• Like 4

Two TRX300FWs running, one for parts.  One Pacific Coast running, one for parts. Harmony 1011 riding mover, 31cc string trimmer, 45hp outboard and the '11 Element.   Saving up for the HondaJet.  After three years I think I can finally afford the valve stem cap on the front tire.😉

• Like 1

@THH i see you have a moose shift lever on the 450, looks to be long model, how do you like it, i had one on my 300 at one time, it's  slue led now, good option to have one of those IMO, nice collection of Hondas you have. 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

Hey wilson, yes i have the 22" shifter on the 450 and love it!!

Lots of arthritis in the ankles so a must have for me.

There is a shorter one on the 420 but it doesn't show in the picture, 15" I think.

Thanks for the compliment on my collection.

I ordered parts today for the 250SX and i'm getting ready to pull it out and get it cleaned up and running again.

Attached is a pic of the lift table I recently bought, what a difference it makes working on the machines at a comfortable level.

Lift Table.jpg

• Like 4

On 2/27/2021 at 10:58 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

she needs a carb job and starter, as of right now she's at my  land renters place  Dennis's shop, i just have room for dry storage, and have a few forks on my plate to work her at the momment, and i wouldn't take the chance of storing her at the main shop at my pops place, even tho it's a very larg shop, we had an issue a few years back when a highered hand broke the plastic, so i just won't go back to that, i never get him to fess up, but the proof was there, a muddy shoe print / scuff was on the break, and he fell and broke the front, but he gone now. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Man that kinda thing has been done to so many wheelers, even my little 110 with a glue gun lol

Most of mine in this one besides motorcycles and lawn stuff. 

20200719_111929.jpg

• Like 11

Man that kinda thing has been done to so many wheelers, even my little 110 with a glue gun lol

not on that bike, she was mint back then, and the plastic was still costly, as i didn't make much as payment, the deductible..... is what caused the issue,, but i did have words with the highered hand, he learned then to stay clear of me, and was told by the land owner renters (us) >>> bone, scott, moser, my father, jb, and myself, to stop drinking while on the job. 

On 2/27/2021 at 8:58 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hardest thing for me to ever find was the headlight bucket.

On 4/13/2020 at 6:07 AM, Fishfiles said:

My ATV herd :

92 300 4wd 

90 300 4wd 

95 300 4wd 

96 300 2wd 

96 300 2wd 

2000 300 2wd 

2000 450 S

2002 450 FM 

2000 450 and 92 300 

Very nice!! Do you mind me asking what kind of D-rings you are using to attach those turnbuckles to the racks? That’s pretty slick...

this was years back, the light bucket was fine, still is, it was the rear fender, he stepped on. can't find one now without paying big bucks, and that's if one can be located. 

5 hours ago, SittyDown said:

Very nice!! Do you mind me asking what kind of D-rings you are using to attach those turnbuckles to the racks? That’s pretty slick...

Thanks , certainly , I get those D-Rings at Home Depot they also sell  the U-Bolt that fits the D-Ring  and rack tubing then use  self-locking nuts

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SittyDown said:

Thank you!! Now I’m gonna ask about the turnbuckles 😂😂

I really like that setup!

the stainless steel  turn buckles are also from Home Depot , the stainless chain links and the shackles are from Fisherman's Net Marine Supply , the hooks that grab the chest are actually made for and from Yeti , I had to cut 1/8 inch off the width for them to fit 

fullsizeoutput_e51.jpeg

• Like 4

Love it! Thanks for the detailed picture...I’ll be sure to give you credit when I do this to mine 😂 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, SittyDown said:

Love it! Thanks for the detailed picture...I’ll be sure to give you credit when I do this to mine 😂 

Thanks again S'D' , I have had quite a few disasters with the ice chest coming off the rack and hitting the drink , then scooping up ice cubes and beverages out the muddy water -----  since turn buckling it  down  I have laid the bike over many times and never lost a "drink" ---- it swops from one bike to the other quick and those d-rings work for other things , using  bungy cords , ratchet straps and rope , when your buddy is caddy for the day 

• Like 1

image.png

@THH your ATC250SX is a diamond in the rough and it isn't rough at all , that is a sort after bike , them guys over at Honda Hoarders will pay you good for that one and send the truck to your house for a pick up 

• Like 2

^^^ @THH ,  I have friends that live in Boston , I'd make a road trip to pick up that 250SX , LOL ^^^ 

Ha, You can stop in anytime Fish but I don't guess I could part with it.

I have had it close to 30 years and lots of people have tried to pry it away from me with no luck.

I used to have a lot of fun on that thing, beat it up, brought it back to life, rinse/repeat.

I had someone offer 2k for it about five years ago.

I had two of the 185S models back when I bought this one, wish I would have kept them too!!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, THH said:

Ha, You can stop in anytime Fish but I don't guess I could part with it.

I have had it close to 30 years and lots of people have tried to pry it away from me with no luck.

I used to have a lot of fun on that thing, beat it up, brought it back to life, rinse/repeat.

I had someone offer 2k for it about five years ago.

I had two of the 185S models back when I bought this one, wish I would have kept them too!!

thanks for the offer !!! --  I think we all got things from the past we wish we would have never let go of : cars , trucks , atvs , atcs , motorcycles ,  boats , money and  women to name just a few 

• Like 1

@THH I sent a pic of your ATC250SX to my number # 1 riding buddy Moe and pulled his leg and told him it was for sale locally for $500 , he is a trader and rides a Can-Am 570 these days , but is always talks about his 250SX that he had brand new when he was a teenager , he just said " I should have never sold it , I think I had more fun on it than anything else I ever owned "

• Like 2
  • Haha 3