Hughes03

Newbie Here

hey yall

Just wanted to drop in since getting a 4 wheeler recently, figure i join. Cause i know i will need assistance on fixing things. I got my dad's 2000 rancher that i am working on. Had an old 110 3 wheeler back in the days ( kinda wish i still had it!!!). @shadetree mention this so thought i join. Looking forward to further discussions. 

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum!!!  ATC110 , that was from back when I started riding , you telling your age ? 

• Like 1

On 4/16/2020 at 7:09 PM, Fishfiles said:

Welcome to the forum!!!  ATC110 , that was from back when I started riding , you telling your age ? 

Yes I am. LOL

Want to the thank yall (@shadetreeand @Goober) for all the advice they gave to fix my 2000 rancher for my broken gear shift arm . Got it all installed last night. She's back on the trail again!!! Get group of fellows. ( @shadetree lead me to this forum). So thought i thank them here as well

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wampus_cat said:

Welcome from central mn!  I can relate as my first atv was a 110 3wheeler, good times and several injuries!

thanks. yes they were, lucky to still be alive, after all the crazy S&*t i did on mine. 

6 hours ago, Hughes03 said:

Want to the thank yall (@shadetreeand @Goober) for all the advice they gave to fix my 2000 rancher for my broken gear shift arm . Got it all installed last night. She's back on the trail again!!! Get group of fellows. ( @shadetree lead me to this forum). So thought i thank them here as well

glad ya got it fixed !.

• Like 1