toodeep

Big Red

Besides being a little under powered and slow going down the road I have no issues with my bigred but I thought I would share it anyway. I use this to plow snow, haul wood, fix fence, move cattle and about everything.

20191025_183550.jpg

20161220_171220 (1).jpg

• Like 2

I plan on adding even more. In the winter months it's dark before I get home so I use them a lot to get stuff done, I do turn night into day..

Looks like a good rig for "Calving" !  :classic_ohmy: 

11160295.jpg 

Edited by Outnback
  • Like 1

I do a lot of road riding and only being able to travel around 35mph vehicles can come up on me fast. The back window isn't always clean enough to use the rear view mirror or the side window to use the side mirror (most of the time covered in snow) so I installed a cheap back up camera. I'll see if it stays clean enough to be useful but it should come in handy when the box is full of wood (old pic I had). If it doesn't work out less the $20 and will use it on something else. I'm going to order another to mount on the skid loader since it's hard to see things behind it. 

20200122_200259.jpg

20171203_151810.jpg

• Like 2

Yup definitely could use one of those on my farm here, nice load of wood!

When I have the sxs and trailer full I'll try to get a pic for that thread. 

In the winter months this is my go to machine if I have to get to town in bad weather. I also do quit a bit of stuff with the township on the roads so this year I added a light. White out conditions last Friday night I got a call to pull someone out of the ditch. I led them about 4 miles to the hwy and the light helped a lot with being visable. 

20200122_204800.jpg

• Like 2