Freedomflyer

Nephew posted this today

you fellas are getting to close to KY. just drop them in the Mississippi River, an say they are in Montana, you will see the mountains on the way down. ;~}

Oh beautiful, for spacious sky's, sinking Californian on your way.

[not intended for honda+ atv owners or straight thinker's of either kind, just for the goofy].

Edited by LedFTed
  • Like 1

New Jersey, New York, Anywhere  that they fit in with their own, as long as it's away from here.  😉

• Like 3

Nostradamus had a quatrel 9/11 :

After the virus devastates the big cities ,

The fleas are going to flee looking for new host ,

Bringing the diseases they carry with them ,

To the last good areas of the country ,

Then  try to change the way people live there ,

To match what they just left 

LOL 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Freedomflyer said:

True story!!!! Already spreading now.

A prophesies come true maybe , have you ever read any of Nostradamus , I have not in years , he wrote in poems , because being a physic in his time was considered witch craft and punishable by death ------    wonder if any of his prediction / prophesies have been in the ball park lately with Corona ----I am going to take at look at that 

FF ... that's exactly what happened here when the GM brought the Saturn car plant to upper spring hill ... then all the workers moved in.... and things have never been right sence ... the crime rate blew the top off.... then taxes went up along with every other bad thing criminals are into... the only good thing was land prices also went off the charts ..... the turn on that was .... no farmer / rancher was willing to sell.... but those that had borrowed against there land ... ended up loosing in a bad way.  

We have people moving in here. Have sold their homes in California,  Paid astronomical prices for homes here in cash, and have money to spare. Did a job couple years ago for an older couple that body 2nd home up here. She was a  Realator in California, Up here visiting and saw a property listed. They talked it over and listed a condo they had for sale in the San Francisco area. They sold the condo down there, bought a 5000 square ft. home on 3 acres Next to the river coming down one of the most beautiful canyons Around our area And had half a million in the bank beside. The more I got to know them they told me they bought a house in California 40 years ago for $160000, It is only 1400 square ft.  It is now in a very affluent area and was appraised at 4.2 million dollars.  Totally asinine,  No wonder that can afford to move out of where they're at And come and screw up our area. Besides that this is a home that they spend about 2 and a 1/2 months or so a year at.  They don't like the cold they show up in the middle of July And leave mid to end of September. Beautiful home beautiful setting And barely gets used. They come here get involved in city government behind the scenes because some of them dont have to work and if they do they can work remotely from home and have more time to be involved in the community. Then it just snow balls from there. They need to separate that state from the Union and make it it's own country. Lol

• Like 4

If Northern CA could split off of the cities, you have a huge number of good hard working rural folks out there.  It's like like Illinois though.  Whole state is controlled by the cesspool urban areas.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

If Northern CA could split off of the cities, you have a huge number of good hard working rural folks out there.  It's like like Illinois though.  Whole state is controlled by the cesspool urban areas.

I heard talk awhile back about Cali become 3 states 

7 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

I heard talk awhile back about Cali become 3 states 

The scum will never let it happen.  They need the tax revenue from the working people.

2 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

The scum will never let it happen.  They need the tax revenue from the working people.

Their reason for wanting to do it is , create extra votes in the senate , there would be 4 more senators , I am sure they could figure how to district it so that it stays liberal ---- you know what might work for that districting  thing , have a fake virus epidemic to run the riff raff out the cities and into the country side , LOL 

• Haha 1

well..... i was kind of thinking it would run them out (but they won't up give the benefits)  ....IMO best that can happen there is stop treating them (illegals)  for covid ... lol! 

Edited by _Wilson_™

A buddy of mine went to San Francisco in January, he said no one who works IN San Fran lives there, its way too expensive. Only rich folk... As for separation, i am sure it will literally  someday 😉

• Like 1

On 4/29/2020 at 12:16 PM, ATC4ever said:

A buddy of mine went to San Francisco in January, he said no one who works IN San Fran lives there, its way too expensive. Only rich folk... As for separation, i am sure it will literally  someday 😉

dont Nancy live there in a gated community, with her ice cream, when she aint trying to screw up the country.

it didnt take just that wrinkled old hag  to screw this country up... it was libs, and dems. (For years) .. ... and i don't blame Californians for wishing to move ... but.... that's there problem... they voted those idiots in... it never surprises me how  many people forget history that got us to THIS  point of stupidty.