shadetree

partzilla

fair warning !!!, partzilla is price gauging now !!!, i know this for a fact, placed some parts in cart, next day, i seen the total jump up by 20 bucks ?, hmm..went to sight, seen what they did on my parts price ( and from the list ), said oh heck no !!, went to rocky mountain atv, got my parts from them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 01RUBY500 said:

Was $20 for the next day shipping?

no, thats what they jacked my price up too..20 more bucks, i dont do faster delivery, right now, u wont get it !..lol

Bummer about the price increase as Partzilla is my go to for OEM  -----  but I see price increases  on the horizon  across the board on everything from atv parts to food , blame it on corona ----I bought some self ethnicing  primer paint yesterday at Home Depot and they went up $1 even on a can on it from the last time I bought it , was $4.98 two weeks ago now $5.98 

• Like 1

i agree ..... 1st because they know you have the stimulus, 2nd you might be running short of supply's, 3rd production has some what slowed... i know for a fact cigs have went up... but sence i don't drink.... I'll ask ... has the cost of alcohol ... jumped up, i know PGA ( pga alcohol) has because people (some) are using this in place of rubbing (isopropyl) alcohol ... i too see price gouging getting worse soon. 

• Like 1

Cigarettes went up $1 a carton here this last time I bought them , was paying $39 for a carton of LD100s , $40 now ---- LD=  L.Ducat who is the guy that was behind American Spirts and they  are $90+ per carton now , but they last like a cigar  -----  was smoking Dorals till they reached $85 a carton , then switched to LD , 2 for 1 plus some 

Beer I didn't notice a change yet  , will have to see this weekend , it was $19.99 for 20 Coors Lites in bottles last week 

• Like 1

Honda prices change all the time.  For example, the 420AT rear diffs for the 09-14 models just went from about $500 to $692. 

If I had to guess, Honda raised their prices, and the guys we buy from will be raising theirs to cover their increased wholesale cost. 

It's all going up over time.  A few years ago I could get an 07-13 420 knuckle new for $70ish.  Now they're $166 (or at least they were last time I looked).

I ordered a part from the a month ago and still Jack !..... tracking number goes to the boarder then that's it....

I've always gotten good, fast service from them. Ordered some parts from the over the weekend or end of last week? Can't remember. They showed up today. Every time I've price shopped a decent size order, it has always been cheaper to get the entire order from them even though a few items may be cheaper elsewhere. So I quit looking. Thanks for the heads up though, I'll look around before I place another order.

Most of these outfits don't stock a lot of parts.  They order from Honda every few days and whatever you order comes to them as part of their big order, then they send on to you.

I got that info from Paulie when I was buying tons of stuff from him at Honda East Toledo.  He said they didn't stock much of anything except very common parts they always needed in their shop.

I have had good luck with Honda East Toledo-

If there anyone who has better prices/shipping I would be interested

19 minutes ago, AKATV said:

When Paulie was there it was awesome.  If I did a big enough order (with no oversized items) he'd ship it free, and he always kept me up to date as far as when my stuff would come in and ship (and would be honest with me about it).

They wouldn't pay him so he moved on. 

On 5/1/2020 at 11:21 AM, AKATV said:

rocky mountain atv has just as good prices, they will ( or used to ? ) price match partzilla. plus they have a lower price limit to get free shipping, and you earn bonus bucks on current purchases to use towards the next purchase.

• Like 2

Thanks! I will check with them on my next order

I like the bonus bucks, every now and then it pays for a gasket or seal that I need

• Like 1

I decided to try Rocky Mountain ATV. Placed an order this afternoon 3ish, just got notice that it has shipped. That's pretty dang good service, I'd say!

'Zilla has me waiting for an order now for a month , just 3 seals , most  likely in an envelope , they said it was going to be here Monday a week ago , then this Monday and it still ain't here 

I ordered some stuff from Rocky Mountain a couple of weeks ago.  All of it showed in stock.  Got 3 of the bits within a few days.  The rest was about two weeks.

Most of these places don't stock parts.  They order them from Honda when you place your order, so they wait on the part to come in, and then they ship it to you.

I just got notice from FedEx that my package will be here tomorrow. Dang that’s quick and I can’t ask for anything better. I guess results vary though depending on what you order and where you are. 

2 hours ago, KoolBreeze said:

I just got notice from FedEx that my package will be here tomorrow. Dang that’s quick and I can’t ask for anything better. I guess results vary though depending on what you order and where you are. 

rocky mountain atv has been top notch on shipping here lately, i've ordered parts from them, and they got here 5 times faster than partzilla has been.

5 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

I ordered some stuff from Rocky Mountain a couple of weeks ago.  All of it showed in stock.  Got 3 of the bits within a few days.  The rest was about two weeks.

Most of these places don't stock parts.  They order them from Honda when you place your order, so they wait on the part to come in, and then they ship it to you.

prob cuz they had your parts come from the other warehouse, they have two separate spots they store parts in.