There is nothing I can say that will prepare you for what is coming.  Just enjoy the time you have now.  LOL

And to top it all off, after a vasectomy in 2005 after girl number 2, I remarried in 2014, had a vasectomy reversal that failed, then another one that took, so I got girl number THREE in July of last year. 

I'm a glutton for punishment.  Live in a house with 4 women now.  LOL

cora.jpg

Aw man, you got the perfect age there.  Enjoy her.  Everybody says they drift away when they're teens, but they come back around once they're grown.

They're fun at that age.  You have a lot of time to spend with her before the hormones kick in!

Well jet kit, new choke cable, oil plug and battery came in today. waiting on my new cdi and coil, gear reduction and clutch kit

I got you ... Thought you had some kind of secret weapon and the  Rear Reduction came in and Front Reduction was still in shipping ----you know if you use portals , you don't need gear reduction cause the portals have built in reduction and have a 4-8 inch lift built in also , so you don't need a lift 

25 minutes ago, ThatsNotSmart said:

Do they make em for that old of a model 

That's a good question , I just looked on Super ATV's site and they got every new Can-Am , Polaris and the Honda Pioneer 500, 700 and 1,000 , but no 2000 TRX450 , I bet a builder has done the 450 

@Fishfiles I got all this for 118 that including the shipping which was around 25 to 30 bucks I feel like I did good with this but lol. Needs to be cleaned up and when my clutch kit comes in get it all in then install the gear reduction and clutch kit all at once. 

9D7CE474-293C-4733-B382-E569D9C487FB.jpeg

• Like 3

Guys im gone be honest i dont know which is worse the covid-19 virus itself or the test for it lol. But i aint posted in a few days. I actually started feeling bad Tuesday at work and my DM made me go get tested and they jammed that q-tip all the way to my brain lol. But this virus aint no joke i didnt move from my bed for 3 1/2 days. But im finally feeling better and actually came to work today. Yall just pray my little girl doesnt get this mess

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your brain probe , my wife got  the test and never said anything bad about it , and she never was really sick , a light 101.5 fever for two days was about it , effects everyone differently , I was locked up with her for 14 days and I never did get that I know of , I might have had it back in mid January cause I was sick for a week back then

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ThatsNotSmart said:

@Fishfiles Man that crap was horrible lol

I was just talking with the wife about her test , I was in the truck when they did it to her , they wouldn't let me go in , so I don't have first hand experience with it , they wouldn't give the test to me cause I never had symptoms , she said there was no pain at all , just a little into the nostril --- I think you had that crew that is trying hard to make people suffer give you the test 

@Fishfiles I dont know what was going on. I talked to a few ppl that had it and they told me that it wasnt that bad and when i told em my experience they were like they were just being !!! !!!!!

Well now that i can actually get up and move some without feeling like im gone die lol . The carb is given me a fit but i got the jet kit in and im gone try and get that done today when i get off. Once i get it running like it should im gone run my snorkle got all my vents ran. Then once my clutch kit comes in im gone install that and the gear reduction at the same time. gotta order me a 2 4 2 rebuild kit and im trying to come up with and idea for a lift. I know because it sra my ground clearance is limited im just doing that for looks lol. Because im no where near qualified to convert it to irs. Then my favorite part gone tear it all the way down and throw a paint job on it

You got a Dyna-Jat carb kit ?  -----when you snorkel , I would go 2 inch pipe , don't use 1 1/2 for sure , it will choke it out ---- I would go with a 2 inch shock lift , you can run 30s if you tuck the fenders into the floorboards 

I know you got to get it out your system ...  The rear stretch is easy and you can do it yourself for almost no money  , the front is going to cost big time , be ready to shell out $2K + easy