Buy a second swing arm off a 450 or 400 from PSN  for about $25 , cut the forward end off one and the rear end off the other , graft the two together and you got a 6 inch swingarm r what ever length you want less then 6 inches ---the drive shaft you can do two ways , take one drive shaft and cut it then have a collar made and extend it to the swingarm length and weld both pieces to the collar , or get two drive shafts , cut them both so they can be butt welded together to the length needed , slide the collar over one side before you weld it and then after welding and grinding , slide the  collar over the weld and weld both shafts to the collar  , that way it is welded in three places 

• Like 1

Ok guys the noise I was hearing that I thought was my valves turns out it ain’t. I thinking wrist pin slap or timing chain. Got it running and it’s back firing out the carb. What are yalls opinions 

puffing back thru the carb makes me think timing chain , stuck or bent valve or a  bend rod 

It’s got great compression and the valves were pretty much perfect. I’m leaning more toward timing chain. The guy I bought it from said he just got it out the shop from getting a top end rebuild but who is to say that’s true

If the timing is off one tooth then it won't achieve max compression , maybe do a compression test and see -----I have had a exhaust valve stick on me before on a 300 , but it would not start up or run when it did ----- I think a intake boot crack or bad oring at the base of it , can cause the puff backs also