5 hours ago, ThatsNotSmart said:

@jeepwm69 yea the guy had just painted it. He polished it up a little cause he failed to mention a few of the problems the bike had but hey for the price it is what it is. I mean you aint gone get no turn key ready used 4 wheeler ever.

wellllll..that depends on who builds them ??..lol. all of mine are turn key..so far..no complaints !. and welcome to the forums. did ya introduce yourself in the new member section ?. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, ThatsNotSmart said:

@shadetree I mean just going out and buying a used four wheeler lol and no I haven’t yet. And thanks @Melatv @Fishfiles I’ll give that a look soon as I get my daughter laid down. 

well, if ya buy a used atv from me ?, i'll bank on it being like new !..lol.

• Haha 1

here's a '88 trx300fw, before and after ( front of trailer ), and also a '88 TRX350D before and after, you tell me if you would pass this up ?..lol.

IMG_0333 (1).JPG

IMG_0725.JPG

IMG_0714.JPG

IMG_0969.JPG

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ThatsNotSmart said:

Heck no I wouldn’t lol I may do stupid stuff but I’m not retarded

sound like your smarter than your leading us on then !..lol.

the blue * very rare * is for sale, forum members can snag it for $ 2.500.00 cash only !.

@shadetreeOh my name on here is a direct look at my train of thought when I get a case in and decided to hit the mud hole I watched kill a few rigs earlier. But common sense I got a lot of. Lol. @Fishfiles I really like that build I want to pick your brain about that lift 

7 hours ago, ThatsNotSmart said:

@Fishfiles South Georgia and that I believe @shadetree

So you a Jawga Boy , you listen to country hip hop when you'll riding ? 

• Like 2

I am all over the charts with music myself , 80s was the best music for me ---we got a music channel in the chat section , drop your favorite riding tune in there , I am always looking for something new 

• Like 2

Yea our music gradually changes with level of drinking. We start off with some rap and hip hop. Then move into the sone r&b and newer country. Then when we get good and lit we all start to become our favorite country music singer lol. I tend to to start blasting Johnny Cash. Lol normally ending the night with my personal favorite Johnny Paycheck Old Violin

Edited by ThatsNotSmart
  • Like 2

And it will be here monday. with shipping it was 118. I feel like that was a good deal. Complete 300 clutch set.78489716_2864339930266131_8836329272269340672_n.jpg78088773_2864339973599460_6967319664380608512_n.jpg77276680_2864339950266129_8075398210018869248_n.jpg

that second pic  is a flywheel / stator drum with a couple of sets of springs in it , looks like 4 clutch basket springs and maybe some valve springs , maybe just some stuff the guy is got in the package ? ----you do know you don't need to change the flywheel or the clutch , just the clutch basket / gear and primary gear 

• Like 1

Ok guys well planned on work on the 450 today but did quite pan out. Little info on me I’m actually a full time single father to a  3 almost 4 year old daughter. Well her mom was suppose to show up for her visitation today but decided not to so I got my little one. Now any other time I would take her give her a wrench and let her help but today she wanted to go fishing so that’s what we did I’ll get some pics up of my progress when I can but for now here is some of us fishing this morning. 

58602E2C-5D7A-4777-80CE-E5366177EA8F.jpeg

4597D1D5-D2B9-442D-9B84-BDD7D358AB95.jpeg

F966643B-9C30-473F-A3B7-6CBE451888F7.jpeg

• Like 5

She loves fishin man. But she is ready for me to be done with this build she loves the mud even more than fishing lol. 

Good Dad.  Spend as much time with her as you can!  I got custody of these two in 2009.  They were 4 and 5 at the time.  Now they're 15 and 16. 

mollieifish.JPG

emilyfish.JPG

ducks.JPG

dutchslough.JPG

girls.jpg

• Like 2

@jeepwm69 man that is awesome. Got a question tho. As girls get older do they get less or more attitude lol cause if mine gets any worse I am in trouble lol

9 minutes ago, ThatsNotSmart said:

@jeepwm69 man that is awesome. Got a question tho. As girls get older do they get less or more attitude lol cause if mine gets any worse I am in trouble lol

haha...as they get older ?, your in deep crap !..lol.

• Haha 1