retro

How is ATV Honda performing for you?

How is ATV Honda performing for you?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Web site performance is very important to us. We continually optimize and fine tune a gazillion factors. Please let us know how our Site is performing for you?

• It's way too fast. Slow it down before someone gets hurt!
    • Its perfect. Don't mess with it anymore!
    • Its fast, but I've been on faster sites!
    • Its only average. Ya got a lot more work to do fellahs!
    • Its sluggish, y'all don't seem to have a clue do ya?
    • Its slow man... its junk. Where ya from dummy?

Help us identify and solve any Site performance issues we might have. Please tell us about your experiences. Have you noticed anything that does not run right?

Everything has been peachy keen for me , this site is better than the old Hondaatvforum site ----everything is working perfect for me ----- 

seems great too me, no beef's with it...yet !..lol. glad i'm not seeing freaking ad's all over the place !!!.

Working great here for me too, would like to see what tablet and cell phone users have to say.  Things always work better on a good old PC....

bcsman I try to use all 3 at various times to compare them. I have a terrible internet provider and even worse Verizon when on the go, speeds have been great for me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, toodeep said:

bcsman I try to use all 3 at various times to compare them. I have a terrible internet provider and even worse Verizon when on the go, speeds have been great for me. 

Yea my DSL internet is 6 MB but pretty steady.  I have Cricket cell coverage, AT&T, but rarely use my phone for internet unless checking weather or something on the go.  My DSL is unlimited so no issues with saving data so almost always use the PC...I'm sure there are many that use phones so hope to get lots of input from them.....

I have played around with this site on my phone , I just upgraded to a I-11 ,  made a couple of post with it  , seems to work fast either using  WIFI or open range on the road ------   just with my eyes it is hard to read unless I enlarge it then it is scroll back and forth as I read 

• Like 1

Yea my old eyes work better on a 24" monitor, not much scrolling needed...

• Like 1

bcsman , you made me pull out the ruler ,I never really knew what I had ,  my monitor measures 24 overall square , but 21 diagonally on the screen , so is it really a 21 ? 

Something I like that happens is , if you are typing a post and even uploading a pic , you can move off that thread  , come back and everything is still there waiting for you ---if you type something and don't send it , leave and come back a hour later after posting on another thread , then your partial message is still there when you hit the post button again ---loading pics is smooth with the drag feature , so many times on hondaatv when I tried to load multiple pics I had  scroll and find the pic , then wanted to also do the pic right next to it and then had to scroll thru 1,000 of pics to find that second one , now you just drag the line 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

don't twist any screws!

LOL! Too late buddy..  been tinkerin' everyday. I'm pretty sure I can find another 30%... :-)

• Like 1

Working great for me as well. Only thing I noticed was when I simulated a new member by searching for honda atv forums on google; I didn't get this forum as a result. I really had to type atvhonda.com in the search bar to pull up a result.

• Like 1

Ya, google has been indexing this site since Monday but they haven't updated their results yet. Its probably because we are so new and empty? No keywords defined yet, etc. In time we'll begin to show and climb.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

bcsman , you made me pull out the ruler ,I never really knew what I had ,  my monitor measures 24 overall square , but 21 diagonally on the screen , so is it really a 21 ? 

Yea prolly considered a 20" always measured diagonal for screens....sure beats a phone screen huh?

27 minutes ago, machinecrook said:

Working great for me as well. Only thing I noticed was when I simulated a new member by searching for honda atv forums on google; I didn't get this forum as a result. I really had to type atvhonda.com in the search bar to pull up a result.

Same for me, i just saved it to my favorites (for now) one click, and I'm here. 

32 minutes ago, retro said:

LOL! Too late buddy..  been tinkerin' everyday. I'm pretty sure I can find another 30%... 🙂

Turn slowly! Lol site works great, even with this out dated junk I'm using..... Ive even figured out a trick for lkes, and opening pics. All in all heads over the old forums. 

• Like 2

One thing I might like to see is a location by our avatar, nice to see where everyone is from..

• Like 4

It is super fast , I have yet to experience a hiccup , it is a pleasure ----- the spell check working  , not that I need it LOL 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This works great on my mobile phone (android)

Photo upload speed and size is fantastic and fast! Everything is so easy to use and best of all, there are no ads!

• Like 2

Spent a lot of time outside today on the patio , beautiful weather here , it was 70 degrees F , so I use 4 different Apple devices to access this site ,  a Mac desk top , I-11 , I-pad and my old I-5S that is disconnect  phone service ,  but still hooks up to the WIFI , all 4 work very fast 

• Like 2

On 11/27/2019 at 4:06 PM, bcsman said:

One thing I might like to see is a location by our avatar, nice to see where everyone is from

I'll look for a plugin for that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1