Fishfiles

Food Channel

This is a meal I can relate to and participate on the weekends.  couple of drunken chickens

20A8300B-8799-47FA-B723-55309CE5064B.jpeg

8BC28053-AE8C-4C34-B837-57DB5B367227.jpeg

59CB8D8D-F7AF-41EB-A933-2864566B2315.jpeg

46 minutes ago, ShadysBroter said:

Best combo ever: macaroni and cheese with chocolate milk

image.jpg

Is that milk chocolate from the factory or white milk and Hershey syrup ???   

A weird breakfast guys I use to work with was.   Cinnamon rolls and sardines.  Never tried it myself.   I don’t think I ever had Mac and cheese with chocolate milk before.  It’s possible I have.  My wife drinks white milk with about everything ,  pizza or meatball and spaghetti

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Is that milk chocolate from the factory or white milk and Hershey syrup ???   

Milk with Hershey syrup

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

A weird breakfast guys I use to work with was.   Cinnamon rolls and sardines.  Never tried it myself.   I don’t think I ever had Mac and cheese with chocolate milk before.  It’s possible I have.  My wife drinks white milk with about everything ,  pizza or meatball and spaghetti

Cinnamon rolls are sardines are actually good sardine pizza is good too

Edited by ShadysBroter

anchovies and pizza is good ------- can't say if sardines are good in pizza 

On 5/18/2022 at 5:35 AM, Fishfiles said:

image.png

tomato soup with rice

Edited by LedFTed

8 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

i only like whole milk myself. i weigh enough so it dont bother me.. besides, the whole thing is a farce anyway.. dont know if ya remember, anti-freeze mixed with water,  was the same price as a gallon of anti-freeze, you had to mix yourself. ya can water your own milk.

in the old days, so many are, after drinking bud., i got liked Big Red, with Sardines. a burp, will stun some.... haha

Edited by LedFTed

ner everthing goes with chocolate milk, just like bacon does.  i like Bacon, Chocolate Milk., dont want either in my BUD., my bud., i can manage, the milk, bacon, sardines, later.

what i used to like aint the same some 40 years later or so.. the sardines...

Now they are different. they got woke before processed. makes they larger, without taste.

Edited by LedFTed

14 hours ago, ShadysBroter said:

Milk with Hershey syrup

Oh yea , heavy extra Hershey is the way I roll 

6 hours ago, LedFTed said:

what i used to like aint the same some 40 years later or so.. the sardines...

Now they are different. they got woke before processed. makes they larger, without taste.

when I was a kid , I would go with my grandfather to Central Food store in the French Quarters of New Orleans , he would buy among other things , anchovies and sardines that came  in wooden crates , packed in salt , he would wash them off with water and then apply good olive oil to reconstitute them  , those were good eating --- you can find sardines in our pantry right now , good hurricane prep food 

anchovy paste comes in a tube like toothpaste ,  excellent in a salad dressing mixed with raw egg and olive oil ---they made the restaurants  stop using  the raw egg , couple of people got  salmonella I think  , and ruined it for everyone 

I wish  I had a couple of them wooden crates , they are going  for $100 on ebay these days --- I seen King Oscar's salted anchovies going for $9.99 for 2 oz in a tin can 

image.png

Saturday did meatballs and spaghetti , here are some prep shots , but I forget to take a pic after the sauce and paste was added , you going to have to take my word , it looked and tasted good 

fullsizeoutput_fe3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_fe4.jpeg

I got this smoker for $20 from the flea market , it didn't work well at all when I got it , green deal smoker , was  losing all the heat out the bottom and wouldn't smoke at all , my buddy made the round S.S. pan , I drilled the bottom and installed the heating element in the pan  , and filled the pan  up with lava rocks all around the element -----  cooked a Boston Butt over the weekend , then pulled it and drenched it with BBQ sauce , toasted some French bread , Duke's mayo , pickles  ----- yum , eating it again tonight with baked mac 

i went shopping with the wife this evening and  found a metal drip pan that  fit perfect at  place called " At Home " , when I used it over the weekend I didn't have a pan and it made a mess 

fullsizeoutput_ff4.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_fee.jpeg

8LpervXNQh69aE++mUqKHA.jpg

fullsizeoutput_ff1.jpeg

• Like 2

Boil crabs this weekend past , 50 pounds of number 2 crabs  , seen people I never seen in a while show up , hot dogs and chilli would have stopped that , LOL 

fullsizeoutput_1000.jpeg

• Like 1

On 7/22/2022 at 6:04 AM, Fishfiles said:

image.png

were she a city-slicker?

• Like 1