Fishfiles

Food Channel

First the ban of gas stoves , then the can openers 

" If build it back better was a can opener "  --- these new can openers that are suppose to take off the top without jagged ends are not worth a crap

o1+xhYk+TDGC+F4ACUyA8w.jpg

• Like 2

Kinda running behind, but as promised ... Here's something like what my friend Richard, and i cooked Boston butts on.. like i said it was a completely defrent place back then... We haven't had community bbq's or fish frys in years.... And Richard moved further south ... Didnt like all the newbies moving in... He now lives a county south of me giles tn.... I dont think it's as big as this one... And i can't recall if it had a smoker like this ether... But it's kinda close... 

image.jpg

• Like 2

On January 16, 2023 at 8:17 AM, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Glad this pic loaded ..... Finally .... My grand mother did  this sorta thing many many times... I would get in so much trouble.... Cause i would sneak  off with her homemade jared mater juice drink  the whole thing... Talk about delious!! didnt ned hot sauce or salt.. lol! She would do tomatoes / tomato juice, green beans .. And Some  kinda of bean relish... Which smelled awfull...while being made but was off the chain good on beans... She would always talk about life during the depression time... When canning, So that's why she canned her own things least some....and there's Nothing like home made vitals.

• Like 1

On January 22, 2023 at 5:12 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

Kinda running behind, but as promised ... Here's something like what my friend Richard, and i cooked Boston butts on.. like i said it was a completely defrent place back then... We haven't had community bbq's or fish frys in years.... And Richard moved further south ... Didnt like all the newbies moving in... He now lives a county south of me giles tn.... I dont think it's as big as this one... And i can't recall if it had a smoker like this ether... But it's kinda close... 

image.jpg

Oh and forgot this part Richard built his.... Didnt  use diamond tread... I wish i could find a pic of the atv hauler he and Andy built side by side had a house trailer axle (not shortered) and when they built that hauler the 300 had just came off the production line...  The house of honda in columbia was very much alive with people getting there 1st taste... And yup everyone and  there mom had to have one sept me... I still had my trusty 250a .... But where we rode i didnt have too much troubles and i dusted them n the 300's on the road... Lol! She would walk off and leave them.. But they smoked me on trails and mud,  that's where  the wooly boogers shined! But i never understood why they built that trailer so tight.. That the Only bikes that would fit in it were the 300, 4x4's even the 300  2wd's wouldn't nether would my 250a cause the back tire width even my 86 tank wouldn't fit.. Narrow front axle... 

7 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

This is truly unique! ..... If you look .... The front. And back are a dragster.... Must be one fast grill! 

image.jpg

Wonder if someone hooked a turbo and a smoker fire box to something like that ^^^^ and did a quick smoker lol 

• Like 1

Pretty slick build..... If you look at the handle on the left hand top side of the tank next to the chrome exhaust... And the feet... That's a (500 gal propane storage tank "looks like") propane tank..... Lol!..... I hope they didnt get in hot water after sacrificing that one.... And here's a designer model... Reminds one of the corvett ... When Frank Sinatra ..... Blows the doors off of the vett Sammy Davis Jr, and Dean Marten.... We're racing in one of the cannon ball movies ( i think cannon ball run 2) I'll never forget the look on franks face as he passes them like there sitting still.... Packed there cheese with a turbo charged 80's model dodge Daytona..... Haha! 

image.jpg

Sorry but that's funny, I wish that guy would come up here and drive around. Be a buttload of offended liberals. He's got a lot of critters on that truck.!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They would hate good ol boys from tn then...... They hunt any and everything here.... Even been known to shoot at neighbors houses, ask how i know..... Sigh..... We.... Ain't worried about the goverment trying to take our guns... You take your life in your hands if you even venture into the woods at certain times of the year.... I'd like to see them just try....the berverly hillbillies have nothing on some of these nuts...... You can't even find a posted speed limit sign along the highway that doesn't have bullet holes in it.......

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Special Guest on the Food Channel Angelina Jolie 

image.png

She needs to put on  few pounds.

• Haha 1