Fishfiles

Food Channel

On 5/31/2023 at 12:52 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

I've been hearing so much about cowboy beans.... Lol......

If you liked Cowboy beans , then I am about to learnt you something >>>> what if we change the beans in Cowboy beans  to spaghetti , call it Cowboy Spaghetti / Meatball and red gravy , then throw in some Tex-Mex south of the boarder flare , then it could be  Dago/Italian Tex-Mex Western red gravy and spaghetti 

1/2 lb hot sausage -- 1 pound ground meat , 112 mini meatballs ( pre-fabbed cha'i'na I would guess ) , LOL ----- lots of un'yawn , green pepper , celery , garlic , chili powder ,  cummins , etc , etc , etc  and this and that and some more of that >>>>> about to mix the pot and pan together  

fullsizeoutput_1162.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1163.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1164.jpeg

pe3Y2Pj5RqWG6W1eJiXoBA.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Uh huh yes indeed! ^^^^ don't forget the cilantro.....

I always forget about cilantro or parsley ------

I didn't mention  a few things I did put in there , grated Romano and Parmesan cheeses , some W-Sauce , a shot of Alligator Drool and some Two Step , some honey ( hot and sweet ) and some sugar to take out the acidity , but still had to take a Zantac last night  ----- in all it was a hit  , relatives coming over today going push the spaghetti  again 

• Haha 1

Aligator drool,  And two step ?! Well now that's a first for me ... I'd be willing to give it a try.... Love that spicy food.... NOTED antacid 👍👌

• Like 1

Alligator Drool  is aged jalepeono pepper sauce made by the Stale Kracker Dude ----- Two Step is the powered seasoning made by the same dude , very good stuff , you can get it  at Walmart 

• Thanks 1

Thanks! Bet the sodium level is high, but or a new taste twist on spicy foods ? Ya I'm game! Least gotta try both once.

7 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Thanks! Bet the sodium level is high, but or a new taste twist on spicy foods ? Ya I'm game! Least gotta try both once.

The Two Step is not salty , it has a lot of flavor , very good stuff ----   

• Thanks 1

Boiling seafood in a plastic 5 gallon bucket  ---- 

On 5/29/2023 at 7:36 AM, Fishfiles said:

Mama , use to call Lima beans , the big greenish beans , they were OK , a little bit charky >>>> not my favorite --- she would cook them with pickled meat , tasco or sausage 

Looked close to these

image.png

i never liked lima beans till after the strokes, now they are OK, cept i like the large ones, not to mention butter beans, and christmas lima's.

• Like 1

Tell the Ma'tra'dee that Fish sent you and get a free weird crazy look  
 ⚜️ Antoine’s Restaurant - New Orleans ⚜️
⚜️ 713 St. Louis Street  ⚜️
🤩 ESTABLISHED IN 1840, ANTOINE’S IS THE COUNTRY’S OLDEST FAMILY-RUN RESTAURANT.

image.png

Had oysters yesterday. Hand picked by my friend right off the boat. Ate the raw and charbroiled 

418447AF-7A32-4DFA-9857-A93FF250B6D9.jpeg

482F84CC-139E-4F49-B5AA-A97321B62F7F.jpeg

11509088-29AF-4FD3-83A9-9C0BE7D7C7BF.jpeg

5 1/2 hour in.  Going for 8 plus. 

this is a special meal. My buddy died.  He was 64.  Was a building framer carpenter.   We throwing down for him tomorrow.  

862624A6-BF9E-4814-BBD7-3466AA6E6365.jpeg

• Like 2

We getting to the age me 62 our life is getting short. I lost a 1st cousin a couple months back from cancer he was only 65.

• Like 2

I made Hillbilly coleslaw yesterday for the after life celebration party today , first time for me , here what I done :

Head of cabbage cut thin , carrots slide across a slicer grater , red onions sliced thin , green onions cut into thin slices , green bell pepper slide on the grater , sweet and sour pickles sliced thin , vinegar , olive oil , ( no mayo )  lots of seasoning 

I got to say I really like it better without mayo

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

I made Hillbilly coleslaw yesterday for the after life celebration party today , first time for me , here what I done :

Head of cabbage cut thin , carrots slide across a slicer grater , red onions sliced thin , green onions cut into thin slices , green bell pepper slide on the grater , sweet and sour pickles sliced thin , vinegar , olive oil , ( no mayo )  lots of seasoning 

I got to say I really like it better without mayo

You looking like a Chef with all that cooking you do.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, riverc said:

You looking like a Chef with all that cooking you do.

I learned that around my house , if'ins I want to eat good , then I better cook it , LOL 

I just stuck 4 racks of ribs in the oven , they would not fit on my grill , wrap them up tight in aluminum foil , heavy , heavy seasonings ---

last night I pulled , shredded and chopped all them two  pork butts I smoked yesterday for 7.5 hours  , seasoned it and sauced it up 

one of my buddies just dropped off his 300 at 7 am  to ride to today , I did not know that a few of my buddies have talked to one another and -planned a ride today , at my house , that I didn't know about    

• Like 1

Éating out is getting pricey, I enjoy eating out but Í have been cutting back. Cooking at home is getting pricey too. I like going eat out for lunch get the home cooked plate lunches before the virus they were $8.99 now they $11.99 and everything from seafood to burgers etc....cost $3.00 more now. Plus they charge 4 percent to use a card  and expect you to leave a tip.