CasperA

Issues with Ebay shipping

Hi guys, can you guys in USA order from Ebay and have it delivered? If I checkout Ebay says it doesn't ship to my address in South Africa. I tried different sellers. I need a few bits of spares for my 420 but it is unaffordable here. The rectifier is 4 times more expensive here. 

Probably your best bet there would be to have it purchased by someone here and then re-ship to you directly.

I don't know what the shipping costs and regulations are to SA, but I can tell you I shipped a set of knuckles, rotors and hubs, and calipers to SAMUK last year and just the shipping was about $150.

Anything over 4oz gets very pricey very quickly when it comes to shipping overseas.

True, but with shipping, before lockdown, it was still cheaper. If I pay you a handling fee or commission of some sort will you please help me. I need a couple of parts. 

you better check with your local post office , i read they are NOT doing over seas shipping right now ?!.

5 minutes ago, shadetree said:

you better check with your local post office , i read they are NOT doing over seas shipping right now ?!.

Will do so tomorrow. 

14 minutes ago, CasperA said:

True, but with shipping, before lockdown, it was still cheaper. If I pay you a handling fee or commission of some sort will you please help me. I need a couple of parts. 

I don't mind helping you out, but not sure how things will go until this covid thing is over.

Just now, jeepwm69 said:

I don't mind helping you out, but not sure how things will go until this covid thing is over.

i've got a ebay package that is out in lala land ????..lol..was shipped april the 28th, and now i have no idea where its at ??..looked on the usps website, they say NO SHIPPING FROM OVER SEAS, AND TO THERE !. ( and my package was mailed here in the states..lol ). the post office right now is all jacked up !.

1 minute ago, CasperA said:

Thought they were only able to do that here. 😂 

haha..guess not !..lol. i've got a claim filed as of right now, its a dash for this '87 trx350d i'm working on, dang thing cost me 60 something bucks ?, all i needed was the ignition switch , and the tracking number was last scanned april 2nd, and it shows N/A on where its at !!??..lol.