_Randolph_

New guy from Tennessee

Hey all, got the word from some old forum friends this was the new happening place. Changed my name a little bit. Makes me easier to find on social media, mainly, insta. Maybe this new forum will give me some inspiration to finish the 380 on 30s.   -TennesseeCountryboy 

• Like 4

TennesseeCountryBoy , how have you been , welcome !!!!!  Like old times .... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Welcome TBC ! Long time no see! 

TCB , JayBird !!! LOL   you'll two with the name changes , remember " The Artist formerly known as Prince " , " The 300 guys formerly known as TCB and Jay10 " , I need to change my name , fish ain't got much to do with 4 wheeling , I could be HondaMan , able to leap a water hole in a single breath , more powerful than a bulldozer , able to climb out a rut in a single bound , and allergic to Kryptonite 

• Like 2

Good memory fish, but you will always be fishfiles, to me, wasn't there a story behind the reason to you took on the handle fishfiles ? I kind of think X files ?? Had something to do with it ?? 

• Like 1

If anything..... I'd slap.... ™ On it Fishfiles™ 

hm... A name/handle thread why did you choose such. And such handle ? There's along story for the two handles i chose, BOTH out of respect for friends.... 

• Like 1

Dude you are the one with the memory , you don't foget nothing , like my ex-wife LOL

I was into the X-files   --  had a Mako with a decal on the center console , Fish Files with two fishing poles with a skull in the middle of the X like a Jolly Rogers --------  back in the 70s-90s  I had a camp in Pointe-a-la-Hache , Louisiana , I would keep notes of every fishing trip , called the book The Fish Files ----you could pick up that book , pick a day of the year , look for the conditions of the day and know where the fish were biting ----ya'boy Jeremy from River Monsters uses Fishfiles now days , I wish I would have TM'ed it , maybe I could afford to ride a Can-Am , ! 

TCB , we got a Custom Build Section for that 380 with 30's build !!!! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Dude you are the one with the memory , you don't foget nothing , like my ex-wife LOL

haha!  you got me with that one!  Having a concrete memory, isn't alway a good thang...lol! n

Edited by _Wilson_™

Welcome TBC! I'm looking forward to your 380 build thread!

Welcome, sounds like you have a few friends here already...

• Like 1

Unfortunately I haven't been around long enough to known everyone, but hope to...