superrman77

Wanted!!! Right Side Petcock Cover For Foreman 350d

I have a blue 1988 Foreman 350d.  Looking for the hard to find right side cover.  Will take a red one if I can get it.

Thanks

3 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

you might try goober, or manny .... for that side cover ... I'd also drop shade a note... 

haha..i don't have any blue covers..and if i did ?, i WOULD NOT LET GO OF IT...NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU BEGGED !!..LOL. i was lucky enough to snag a red right side cover from cat fish..and he knows what they are worth !, i got it free ( nice to have friends in low places huh ?! )..lol.

• Like 1

lol! agreed... in no way will i give up my hondaline parts stash... lol ... but i was thinking of cat fish. 

3 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

lol! agreed... in no way will i give up my hondaline parts stash... lol ... but i was thinking of cat fish. 

lol, the left side was already * gone * ?..lol, all that was left on this bike was the right side, i said..wtf cat fish, what good is the right side if the left side is already gone ?, he bowed out, gave it to me for this '87 build..rofl.

• Like 2

I need a blue one too. I'll have to wait for one to come on a parts bike one day. I'm not about to spend what people want for them. I ended up with a red kickstart cover a month or so ago on a bike I paid 250 for. I'm saving it for the 86 build I'll be doing next.

• Like 1

I may have some in a hoard of parts i just bought. Guy says there is plastic, frame, exhaust, bars, wheels/tires, electrical, carbs, racks, axels, ect.  I just needed a few things to finish my buggy and figured id sell off rest of stuff to recoupe some of the $. Ill post a pic of stuff after i go get it this afternoon, or if u have a list of stuff u need let me know 

Side covers and upper toolbox in blue. Rear carrier inner rack that goes above the tool box. Front bumper off an 87

Well sorry guys should have known it, it was all junk. Rusted out, bent or broken. Anything that was good was cv axel, hubs, empty diff cases, and only a headpipe. Worst part was the plastics he said where good and not broke where broke and first thing he says is when i showed up was “the plastics r broke worse than i thought” 

Well guys I ended up finding a matching set of red oem side panels.  My plan is to paint the right side cover blue.  So I was looking out the kitchen window the other morning waiting for these to arrive and the mail truck rolls up.  Then I about faint when I see the mail lady trying to stuff the covers in my mailbox.  I watched her make two attempts to get the package in the mailbox and on the third attempt she gets the package stuffed in.  It took me a few attempts but I finally got the package out.  Luckily they were intact.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1