Fishfiles

Stolen 4 Wheelers

Thought it might be good to start a thread on stolen 4 wheelers , it has been happening a lot lately , this one is a friend of a friend who I knew his uncle , brand new 2020 Honda 520 , stolen from Braithwaite , La   

Here are some pics of the truck that stolen the 4 wheeler  and there is a $1,500 reward , personally I would not take the reward from him if I helped , it would be satisfying enough to see him get the bike back and this guy put in jail before he does it again ...  

I DID NOT RECOVER MY BIKE.
People are messaging me asking if I found it that they heard I found it. That is false.
I am extremely frustrated at this whole situation for various reasons, just know the bike was NOT FOUND!
Please keep sharing so that hopefully someone can help me recover this bike and catch whoever this is!
$1500 reward to the person who helps me recover this Four wheeler.
Its a 2020 Honda Foreman 520 4x4
The bike was stolen from Braithwaite, Lousiana and was spotted leaving Saint Bernard parish via Paris road 5/16 around 10:30 am. The truck spotted stealing the bike is a 2002 chevy 2500 gold in color. Full Crew cab. Brush guard (which could be removed by now), a bed scratch/gouge in the metal in the rear passenger door, broke. Bug guard (if its still on there). If you think you see the truck try to take a picture of it and message me asap! It may make you $1500 bucks!
Im not going to stop looking until I catch the guy. So I ask that you help me by sharing this post. I really appreciate the help.

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Like 1

Oh I hope they catch this guy. 🤬 thieves.

I've been the victim of theft, a car and a dual sport Suzuki. That feeling you get when you look at the vacant spot where your vehicle once was is gut wrenching. Great idea for a thread!

• Like 2

great idea fish! i hope they nail that scum bag! which reminds me ... some of you don't recall this from the old forums, he never did get his bike back, but they did get these thieves locked away....  one things that gets me hotter then drug dealers / users , is a thief!! 

Stolen. (2018) Honda foreman Rubicon Deluxe

semperfi1919

• Like 1

I hope they catch the guy and get his 4wheeler back for him. hate a liar and a thief. Grandpa always said if they will lie to you they will steal from you.

• Like 2

with the tail gate hanging down like it is in the pics ^^, they have been doing this alot, covering the license plate number !. i will keep my eyes pealed up here in arkansas, i dont care about a reward, just this guy getting his atv back, the person in jail is payment enough for me !.

• Like 1

At  first I was thinking he was covering the license plate also , then I started thinking he might not have had ramps , seems he is doing damage to the tail gate like it is , maybe the truck is stolen too 

I would bet the truck is stolen. Or the thief is really dumb. That truck has alot of things about it that make it stand out from the crowd. If they were doing this alot and smart they would be driving a bone stock vehicle. Covering the license plate would make sense but i only see one person in that truck and the tail gate like that would make it easier for one person to load. Lower bed height.

• Like 2

Wow , we got some detectives here -----  Relooked at the pic , I think his a/c is broken , cause I doubt he would be driving with the windows down as hot as it has been and not wanting people to see him 

39 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Wow , we got some detectives here -----  Relooked at the pic , I think his a/c is broken , cause I doubt he would be driving with the windows down as hot as it has been and not wanting people to see him 

if that truck has on-star ?, they can track and locate it !..lol.

• Like 2

i agree .... bed rails .... brush grill / bug deflector , 4 door running boards .... all those sure make it stand out.... deep tinted windows ... i would agree... stolen truck ... 

• Like 1

a 2020  foreman 520 should stick like a sore thumb to most here...  did he happen to write down the vin number ?

Edit:  if you can ? fish... get the owner to join here. 

Edited by _Wilson_™

Wilson , I found out yesterday , that the bike did not have one hour on it yet , it was brand new --- this makes me believe that it is someone he  knows or someone that watched him buy it and followed him image.png

Update :

Please continue to share.
REWARD IS UP TO $2,000!
IF YOU GIVE ME INFO THAT LEADS TO THE ARREST OF WHO STOLE MY BIKE (or who was involved in the theft of my bike) AND/ OR LEADS ME TO THE RECOVERY OF MY BIKE YOU WILL BE REWARDED $2,000
The fourwheeler is a 2020 Honda Foreman 520 4x4.
It was stolen in Braithwaite Louisiana. But thought to be on the northshore in the slidell/ pearl river area.
It was seen leaving Saint Bernard parish 5/16 (saturday) at 10:33 via paris road.
Please help me by sharing this post! Thanks!

image.png

image.png

In the old days you stole a man's horse and they hung you , now days they let you out with no bail !!!!  -----    I think I am going to double chain my stuff up this evening 

I just heard the craziest theft story I think I ever heard ,  and it happened to be from my buddy who alerted me to this story , he was sleeping on his sofa early a.m. and heard a dirt bike crank up in the yard , and was like what is his son doing starting the dirt in the early morning , he gets up and goes out side and the motorcycle goes by him and down the road , here's the rest of the story , it wasn't his son , and who ever it was had to be in his garage for a long time as the bike was taken apart and in pieces , so the thief put it back together before stealing it , it has never been recovered 

• Like 4

Definitely need to start hanging thieves again.  I don't care if they steal a $5 item.  If it doesn't belong to you, leave it alone!

• Like 4

I believe in having a dog, doesn't need to be an attack dog, just one that is suspicious and barks at everyone everytime.  

• Like 4

Atomic dog , bow, wow,yo,yeppy,ya. Train that dog to go for the balls.  Did you’ll happen to see John wick 3.  Them dogs went for the balls eveytime.  

• Like 3

I watched this movie with a kill counter going , John took out like 87 and she took out 46 

• Like 1

well.... that depends on, if you live in a populated area...  I'm  not  a nice guy when it comes to theft.... being i live in out in the country...  I'd rather have a aggressive dog.... well trained , quiet , and aggressive ... we could go on, and on, fact is, if a thief is die hard on stealing.... you have to be die hard on stopping them!!! around here drug heads will steal anything of value ... to sell / pawn for the next fix. you better wake to world your living in... lol! 

• Like 2

I also believe in the large suspicious dog security system.  This is my dog Leia the Great Dane with my son who is 6"1" She is 140lbs.  She is on guard 24/7. 

leia.jpg

• Like 2

I have a retired PD dog at my residence cuts down on a lot of things missing. unless its steak or beer then go look for the dog cause he is either drinking the beer or eating the steak.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I would like to see public executions again. Might make an impression and if it doesn't, you eliminated a future problem.⚰️☠️ Also there should be no such thing as attempted murder, just call it murder. You don't get leniency for screwing it up.

Edited by PROV
  • Like 4

another concern is ... with the added criminals released on the count of covid, just how much worse is the criminal element going to get ? with more out walking around falling back into there old ways ... can law enforcement really make a dent ??  this is just another reason I'm a big believer in old sparky .... it's about time we start seeing lights dim!!! 

• Like 1

My capital punishment idea is kind of severe , I would go Pay for View with it , I''d hire Vana White and have the Wheel of Execution , on the wheel would be electrocution , firing squad , guillotine , 1/4'ed by horses , stoning , lethal injection , pond of alligators and a bunch of other methods , maybe a little Go Free slice , but it never lands there , I would empty the jails of all the murders , terrorist ,  rapist , kid nappers , child molesters , car thieves , and especially corrupt politicians and take the money from the Pay for View and donate it to a good cause ---- to show the executions on TV might bring some fear into those doing the crimes and there would be no prison over crowding --- in the old days of New Orleans which is over 300 years old , they all gathered in Jackson Square in the French Quarters and had public executions on the weekend , people would make the day of it and have picnics in the Square 

• Like 3

go back to public hangings. these people would think twice about doing things if they knew they might get hung instead of getting sent to the state run country clubs

• Like 1

We've got three dogs in the house, tied in the front, loose in the back yard. No one bothers us, have three shiny hondas sitting outfront, knock on wood, no one comes poking around, everything is very visible, not much theft here. Back on the farm I've had to set up game cameras because people come in from the rear of the property.

• Like 1