Bassman8990

27x10x11

The wheels on my 2013 rancher are 24x8x12(front) 24x10x11( rear). I wanted to go to a 27 inch tires on stock wheels but cant find a 27 inch for an 11 inch rim. Why the crap would honda put an 11 inch rim on their atv's? Any suggestions on where or if i can find 27x10x11 or best alternative? Dont really want to buy more wheels..thanks

Don't think anyone makes a 27 for an 11" wheel anymore.  Most wheelers have had 12" wheels all around for 20 years, so tires made for 11" wheels are becoming less available every year.  Your best bet would be to find some Foreman wheels and go 12"s all around.

• Like 1

Yup 12” rims ur best bet! Depends what u want but ITP rims easily sourced 

Yea figured i would have to go with a different rim. Im not trying to go too crazy just a lil bigger tire with out having to do any gear reduction or anything like that. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bassman8990 said:

Yea figured i would have to go with a different rim. Im not trying to go too crazy just a lil bigger tire with out having to do any gear reduction or anything like that. 

Find some 450 Foreman or 500 Foreman rear wheels.  They'll match your front wheels appearance wise, and you'll have a much bigger selection of tires from which to choose.

IIRC you can get new OEM 12" rear wheels for a 450 for $40 or so each.  Or find a whole used set and sell your Rancher wheels and tires as a set.

• Like 1