Neilmca

Honda 500 misfire

Evening all. I’ve a 2017 Honda foreman 500 es . Bike would start fine and run for while then start to misfire and die . At first we thought was fuel issue removed fuel tank which was full of crap , cleaned tank , replaced pump , filters and eventually injector . Went fine for around two months then replaced filters and cleaned all fuel lines again and fitted a new battery and went fine for couple months and started playing up again. We thought the injector was at fault and had made no diffrence . We found if you stopped it for  5 mins it would go ok till you make it Labour and it start to misfire . We think it’s a fuel issue but I’m not convinced any more. Fuel pump pressure is 65 psi aswell . Any idea would be grately recived thanks neil 

New NGK spark plug in it?

my first thought is crap still in tank, getting to fuel injector.

• Like 1

Yeah I totally agree .and that’s was my thought exactly.tank was taken off pressure washed dried off and refitted all fuel lines flushed out new pump and filters . That was the first time I tried a new injector on Friday or Monday but no diffrence this time fuel pump pressures with 45 psi or 65 psi I can’t just remember 

Does it have a OEM Honda fuel pump, filter and injector in it? Are there any parts on the bike that are not genuine Honda? Reason I ask is cause after-market from china do not work on Honda ATVs, or anything else for that matter.

• Like 1