The title is right! I am working on a utility quad! LOL

Got a 2000 trx300fw in the shop. Fixing it up for a buddy. It needed wheel bearings, tie rod ends, the front t.case seal. And brakes needed adjuster free'd up. Shes running and riding perfect now! Enjoy a few pictures of the process.

Any chance any of you trx300 guys have a spare stock rear rim your looking to get rid of? This quad has an extremely bent one.

20200527_112127.jpg

20200526_000457.jpg

20200527_112141.jpg

• Like 4

you might drop @Manny a note ..... i think he still deals in parts ..., i never thought I'd hear of you wrenching on a utility honda , but you sure picked the best model to work on! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Post a pic of the style of rim and size.   I doubt I have any 10 or 11 inches rims still around. Still have some stock 12s 

• Like 1

you need to tell this buddy to put the winch where is belongs, and upgrade the rims to trx450fm rims, then he can put disk brakes on the front.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, shadetree said:

you need to tell this buddy to put the winch where is belongs, and upgrade the rims to trx450fm rims, then he can put disk brakes on the front.

He will do none of those things. He ran it until the wheel was about to fall off.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Post a pic of the style of rim and size.   I doubt I have any 10 or 11 inches rims still around. Still have some stock 12s 

They are stock for sure. Not sure of size though. He wouldnt care if they match honestly lol

• Haha 1

I actually was digging around in the pile of old junk wheels last week looking for stock 300 wheels to put on that Polaris RZR170 somebody gave me.  I had several old 350 Foreman wheels, but needed 300 wheels with the bigger center hole to fit over the axle nuts.  I only managed to find two with the bigger center hole.  They get scrapped all the time around here.  420 rear wheel would work too. 

I'd look on Facebook marketplace and see if you can find one locally.  Shipping will cost more than anything if you can't source one locally..