Fishfiles

Movies

I don't think anyone started a movie thread ,  I watched a different movie  this evening , not your action /sci-fi / horror flick by any means , but once I started watching it I got hooked up ----  Grey Owl 

Most of the new movies now suck.  I don't watch a lot of TV, but I did watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off night before last.

Last night I watched "Gunslingers" on the history channel.  Story was about Bass Reeves.

Guy arrested his own son when a warrant was put out for him.  That's integrity right there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bass_Reeves

What's Grey Owl about Fish? 

1 hour ago, jeepwm69 said:

Most of the new movies now suck.  I don't watch a lot of TV, but I did watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off night before last.

Last night I watched "Gunslingers" on the history channel.  Story was about Bass Reeves.

Guy arrested his own son when a warrant was put out for him.  That's integrity right there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bass_Reeves

What's Grey Owl about Fish? 

I hate to tell you too much Jeep and ruin it for you , it was filmed as being  in Canada in the 1930s about a Indian trapper / hunting guide  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jeffo21 said:

Sounds like a good movie. have to try to find it and watch

Here is a freebie 

8 hours ago, jeffo21 said:

thanks Fish

that Grey Owl link  ^^^   don't seem to work , I changed the link and it still don't work 

Wow , filmed in New Orleans , looks good , never heard of it before you mentioned it 

i just happen to catch it a few days back ... but with everything going on ... i passed on watching it... now it's a permanent recording . 

That movie looks like a bad cop situation , I bet the bad cop movies will continue to come out ----- also bet there are going to be documentary about bad cops coming up , hollywood is crap 

oh yeah ..at least for a while ... one  good thing ... we then know how low an actor will go to make that almighty $$ i see de Niro ... being his usual ignorant self ... 

On 6/11/2020 at 6:12 AM, Fishfiles said:

i seen this more than once, i think, and it never gets old. some movies dont. as far as cop movies, antifa is in charge of hollowood think now. i wouldnt expect much, as if, from hollowood. i liked seeing De-Nero in the pink tutu, in that one pirate movie. for all his loud-mouthed things he says, except for cussing, he reminds me of, Uncle Joe Biden., feel me, if you will. when i cant react, in front of the camera, nationwide. i hate to see what happens, behind closed doors.

Hollowood, will be phased out, by the new movement. What kind of movies will they be allowed to make?, or controlled to make, an who will watch them..

the actors, are already acting things, they dont believe in reality.. i like those that contribute, to this mess, that dont know they are cutting their own throats in the process..

cop stuff is being banned, so are cartoons that dont meet the standards. soon, you wont be allowed to watch old episodes of the Rifleman, and John Wayne movies. not to mention anything else. WW2 movies will not meet the standards, as history is re-written, to suit Marxism belief, in what they want you to learn. Hollowood will be taken down, which aint a bad thing anymore, but the influence, of what is preached by this movement, will be.

no freedom anywhere, unless it is allowed, think like i do, or else. 

you best not snooze, anymore. or this country is lost. comes a new world. 

Edited by LedFTed

i got carried away again. mods are welcome to x my post out. lol

as for cop movies, i liked (end of watch) just not a fan of jake gyllenhaal ..... broke back .... was horrible / sick.