Tonyo14

En cas de panne comment tracter un foreman hydrostatique

Bonjour je suis pocesseur d'un quad Honda 500 contremaître hydrostatique de 2001 environs. J aimerai savoir si quelqu'un saï commenté tracté en cas de panne un quad hydrostatique sachant qu'il bloque les 4 roues quand il est au neutre esque ses normal esquil ya une solution merci cordialement

"Hello I am processor of a quad Honda 500 hydrostatic foreman from 2001 around. I would like to know if someone has commented towed in the event of a breakdown a hydrostatic quad knowing that it blocks the 4 wheels when it is in neutral esque ses normal esquil there is a solution thank you cordially"
Sounds like it is stuck in 4x4, If you can get it out of 4x4 you could lift the rear end, unless its the front end that is jammed. 

May have to put some sort of sled, or wheeled cart like a mechanics creeper under it to move it.

• Like 1

what translation program, would i need, to understand this. i aint all that smart.😀

i thought that "pocesseur" might mean possession or own. spanish? though some words look french?

i'm from Kentucky, and dont speak american very well. i have yet, for my siblings, to understand what i say. haha

Edited by LedFTed

En fait je connais pas trop ce type de quad et je voulais savoir si ses normal que le neutre serve aussi de frein. la transmition bloque les roue donc je me suis dit qu en cas de problème ce serait difficile pour moi de le déplacer 

4 hours ago, LedFTed said:

what translation program, would i need, to understand this. i aint all that smart.😀

i thought that "pocesseur" might mean possession or own. spanish? though some words look french?

i'm from Kentucky, and dont speak american very well. i have yet, for my siblings, to understand what i say. haha

You can just copy and paste it in google preceded by the word translate.  Or you can go to google translate.  If you don't know the language, it will detect it.  He's posting in French.

Bonjour,

Si possible essayez d'écrire en anglais. Vous aurez beaucoup plus d'informations en utilisant l'anglais au lieu du français cars la majorité des gens ici parlent en anglais.

Bonjour.  Is this French ? —- Poly vue Fran say —- just enough to get in trouble.  

@FishFiles

Yes he was writing in French.

Also you were close: "Parlez-vous français?" 😆

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LedFTed said:

Yep, know what you mean. Around here, some folks have trouble making change for a dollar bill.

Good question thou, I'm curious to know what the answer is.   " If you have a break down, how do you tow it ?  Do all the wheels lock up on that system? Can an all wheel lockup condition happen?

Edited by Outnback
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Bonjour.  Is this French ? —- Poly vue Fran say —- just enough to get in trouble.  

Fish:

If you are in Louisiana, there must be some Cajun speaking people nearby.  Isn't Cajun a French Canadian that moved to a warmer climate?   Kinda like trading blizzards for hurricanes?

Steve

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some Cajun words on the west side are totally different meaning on the east side. The Cajun name for a snapping turtle is kawan.  What is it in the Great White North 

Think those French Cdns were put/sent there the last time the English conquered the land 😬

23 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Some Cajun words on the west side are totally different meaning on the east side. The Cajun name for a snapping turtle is kawan.  What is it in the Great White North 

Snapping Turtle 🙄

• Like 2

Oui," pronounced "we" = yes. i learned/ciphered that from the muppets. 😀😀     

i heard a snapping turtle myth like that similar. when i was growing up.

1 hour ago, PROV said:

Snapping Turtle 🙄

same in Ky.

On 6/15/2020 at 8:35 AM, Fishfiles said:

no hablo es spanyo. i dont know how to say, "i dont speak French" i guess turning the head from side to side, might work. no or nein.

on with Tonyo 14's problem. pronto 🙂