Misterclean

Colorado here I come.

45 minutes ago, bcsman said:

I cleaned this thread up deleting the posts that went sideways into politics.  We have to keep these threads on topic so keeping a better eye on things...

Good deal !!! 

• Like 1

On 7/11/2020 at 8:40 PM, bcsman said:

I cleaned this thread up deleting the posts that went sideways into politics.  We have to keep these threads on topic so keeping a better eye on things...

LOL, No problem. I thought it was humorous really but you gotta do your job. Ha Ha

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Misterclean said:

LOL, No problem. I thought it was humorous really but you gotta do your job. Ha Ha

Yea you are correct, but as we have seen on other threads it can quickly turn into a messy situation.  Just want to keep things friendly and on topic is all......

• Like 2

Just got back from Gunnison  Friday. Was hard to find anywhere to eat. Lots of places still closed. The restaurant in Tincup was boarded up, some lady opened a trailer across the street. Same for Pitkin, 2 kids in a trailer serving hot dogs and burgers. The Dive was open, Alpine Brew and the Mexican place, McDonald's was take out only. The worst was Lake City for breakfast, stay away from the asshxxx at the pink house/bikes

• Like 2