_Wilson_™

happy Father's Day

Thank you! I’m a grandfather as well!! Going camping/quading/shooting this week end! See how the new headers & tune work pulling my rig!

happy Father’s Day to all the good dads out there

Edited by Wheeler
  • Like 3

Yep dad and grand dad here too, hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend........

Wishing I had my dad here yet but has been gone for 47 years, died way too young from alzeimers......

• Like 2

what if we don't know we're a dad ?..rofl. no..really..i could be ?..just never was told i am ??!..lol. regardless, lake has me saturday..gonna have some '' me '' time for once !.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, shadetree said:

what if we don't know we're a dad ?..rofl. no..really..i could be ?..just never was told i am ??!..lol. regardless, lake has me saturday..gonna have some '' me '' time for once !.

hard to imagine there's some little shadetrees walking around out there.....

or should I say shade saplings...

• Like 1

Happy Father's Day  to all.....

I'm a grand dad here as well.....😋

• Like 1

10 hours ago, shadetree said:

Shade......you have to had sex to be a dad. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Happy Father's day to all Dad's out there! I'm going brisket hunting later. That's what I want for Fathers day, a good smoked brisket!

• Like 1

Happy Father's day! Taking the wife and boys over to my parents tomorrow to have lunch with them.

• Like 1

Happy Father's Day guys. My 37 year old son and I went to the hunting shack Friday morning until this afternoon. Lucked out with cooler weather and bugs not bad at all except ticks. We walked right into a herd of them below a beaver dam. Every blade of grass had 1 to 4 ticks on them. Never saw a spot that bad. Saw a couple hen ruffed grouse with their babies, deer, great horned owl etc. Got game cam pics of moose and a timber wolf in front of my shack. Put 93 miles on son's new Pioneer 1000 on Saturday. Lot's of exploring and did some shooting today before packing out.

IMG_20200620_170826481_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200620_140539878.jpg

IMG_20200620_131412070.jpg

IMG_20200620_131120740_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200620_131350652.jpg

• Like 3

too old to be a dad. i got nieces, an nephew's. i was careful in the first 2/3s of my life. my niece got a job at a burger joint, she is 15, i couldnt be my proud of her. i cant wait to embarrass her, while she is working.

My Father’s Day week end was rough.. however I kept my head held high..

truck finally worked the way I expected for a 383.. towed in 4th with some lean spikes (I’ll get to that in a bit). Got to camp spot in bush.. solar panels didn’t want to power up. Connection was bad. Wiggled it & all good. Unload quad off truck but smell gas.. overflow leaking from carb!! WTF?? That nite was good. Seen a bear on hind legs & a deer. Beauty nite. Sat am, get up & decide to get my new Caldwell choreograph fires up. Battery was dead.. pull one form the smoke alarm... won’t work right at all... it’s defective.. get my new GSG-16 out to shoot. Left the ! green dot on.. battery dead.. so say let’s get the quad out for a lil rip.. go down the road... well would u believe it but the Valve cover leaking oil from the same spot!!!  Plug generator into trailer & keeps tripping on overload... got that figured out.. then not even 5-6km from the camp site heading home... truck leans out BAD! Then boom hear a pop & hear exhaust... cruise in Neutral until I can pull over. Look underneath & see.....The first pic.. blew the wide band o2 out.. not even 200km from shop when they put it in... stripped or wrong bung.. so... sat on side of road For two hours while I let the quick job weld set up & a guy who stopped went & got me chicken wire. Two coats & the wire got me home! She’s going back to the tuning shop tomorrow & I will MAKE SURE they fix it right at NO cost!!! 

5143B5CA-E861-4F58-A601-1240BE7F4B32.jpeg

EF0D072A-126F-4596-9405-79DF2398E1CF.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

^^^ Wheeler, i was just teasing my niece yesterday, what do you give your dad on bad fathers day.

• Like 1

Well truck back at shop, chainsaw at dealer. Warranty ran out last month. New  Caldwell Chronograph in Mail under warranty. They We’re great. No questions asked! 

just tweaked out the new leaf blower for more power.. 

now to tear into the quad & get that sorted. I used to throw fits over major mishaps like I encountered. Now I roll with the punches & deal with it.. 

• Like 2