slowindown

Best contactor locations foreman 500

6 minutes ago, oh400ex said:

Did @AKATV poke it with a stick?

Love the no stickers look! Have you considered getting a wing for it?

I have some large wings that I like to install wrapped around the tank for a "factory graphics" sort of look.

I could see a 10-12 inch black wing looking awesome on that bike... can get a smaller one for a more stock look

nope..not been touched by anyone but me, all new display when i restored her.

• Like 1

looks perfect to me ... I'd bypass the stickers ... nether of mine have the oem stickers ... but, just the gas tank .. shows it's a honda ... if you can't spot a honda atv ... then you don't need one ... lol! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

looks perfect to me ... I'd bypass the stickers ... nether of mine have the oem stickers ... but, just the gas tank .. shows it's a honda ... if you can't spot a honda atv ... then you don't need one ... lol! 

I was able to spot a few last weekend at the off-road park.  Have distinct look next to Polaris’s.  

oh yeah..... they sure do......... tell me something was there someone spinning wrenches on the Polaris ?? ... that another sure way to spot one.... haha! 

On 10/3/2020 at 8:41 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

oh yeah..... they sure do......... tell me something was there someone spinning wrenches on the Polaris ?? ... that another sure way to spot one.... haha! 

Didn't pay that much attention...but saw 2 Polaris's being towed. 80% of the machines there were Polaris's though so not a surprise.

• Like 1

you probobly didn't stay there long enough, but i wouldn't  have been looking much, but rather laughing... lol!