SlammedRanger

Been MIA for alittle while

So even though it says im online i havent been to the forum in a few weeks. Alot of new things going on. Started working for an HVAC company. Been spending alot of time in attics and crawl spaces. I have gotten a chance to ride the last few saturdays. Last weeks ride blew the inside of my hmf pipe to bits. Turns out the baffle tube was rusted bad and it just fell apart. Got a new pipe delivered yesterday and installed it for a ride today. Todays ride was a rough one. Lucky i had a buddy with me. Hit a deep g-out way to fast (3rd gear wide open) over the handlebars i went. Quad rolled 3 times one time was it pile driving me into the ground. Dont think anything is broken. All my safety gear did its job. Just real real sore in the lower back and ribs area. Didnt hurt anything on the quad atleast. Not looking forward to work monday though! LoL 

Got a riding trip planned for next week to bundyhill in michigan should have some gopro footage.

20200614_121026.jpg

20200615_174040.jpg

20200619_150357.jpg

• Like 5

wow what a day, hope you are correct and nothing broken....

9 hours ago, bcsman said:

wow what a day, hope you are correct and nothing broken....

I would think if something was broken i wouldnt be able to get in a position that didnt hurt no matter what. Thats how it was with my shoulder blade when i shattered it. And broke some ribs. But with zero pain meds i can lay flat and still and be in no pain at all. Moving around is another story. And forget lifting anything heavy lol. Heck i went back and rode a few more laps around the woods loop after the crash. Gotta get back on the horse. Cant let it get in your head.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Glad you weren't hurt bad.  You're gonna be feeling all that when you get older!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Glad you weren't hurt bad.  You're gonna be feeling all that when you get older!

If i feel it more than i do now im in trouble. Feels like i was hit by a semi today. Worked through it though. Today was an easy day thankfully!

• Like 2

he's not old yet jeep .... but those hard life styles sure do catch up .... I'm glad you came out good slammed ... you sport guys guys remind me of bull riding ....but at least you had a throttle, clutch , and  brake. 

• Like 2

Glad you are OK.

How many AC units does that place need?? HAHA.I just rolled my eyes...

19 minutes ago, Big Bird said:

Glad you are OK.

How many AC units does that place need?? HAHA.I just rolled my eyes...

Haha i know right! The house wasnt even all that big. Had 2 high efficient furnaces. 2 central air units. And then a ducted mini split for the upstairs. I guess they want to turn the entire place into a freezer maybe? Not sure? Its ohio. Not the sahara lol

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, SlammedRanger said:

Haha i know right! The house wasnt even all that big. Had 2 high efficient furnaces. 2 central air units. And then a ducted mini split for the upstairs. I guess they want to turn the entire place into a freezer maybe? Not sure? Its ohio. Not the sahara lol

Probably 2x4 hollow walls.

Maybe a case of Global Warming Fear Syndrome with a touch of Doomsday Prepper'ism 

those roof units used vibrate, pita, i left the business about the time seer's came out. still got a 1/2 can of 22. wish now i bought a flat or two. never used the new stuff, its probable changed a couple of times since 22. i used 22 in a car once, it kept the car cool.

hope ya dont stay sore long. hot bath, epsom salts.

Edited by LedFTed