jeepwm69

Anyone using Chat? Want to keep it?

The chat feature on the forum is up for renewal.  Are yall using this enough for us to renew it, or can we let it expire?  It's not terribly expensive, but if no one is using it there's not any point in paying for it.

Chime in please!

I was asking this morning ,  where are the chatters.  It doesn’t have much traffic at all.  

Better weather here now so... more time outside doing stuff is my excuse.

• Like 1

same here ^^^ i say keep it ... but I'd like to hear what Bcs (chat monitor) thinks 

@bcsman what say ye?  It's not expensive to keep going, and if we let it go and want to get it back later we'd have to pay the upfront fee again.

I tried using it the other night but it doesn't really like my tablet, kept kicking me out and couldn't send the messages I typed out....

i say leave it for now, see if it picks up ?, if not ?, dump it. most times i just call whoever i see online anyway..cept the ones WHO WON'T ANSWER THEIR PHONE !..ROFL.

• Haha 1

If it doesn't cost an arm and leg I say we keep it.  As others have said I know I haven't been on as much lately with sunny weather.  But nice to pop in and say a few words when you catch another on there.  I have been hanging around there most nights for a couple hours and have had numerous conversations.  Just my 2 cents worth jeep....

• Like 2

so you two get your butts over onto the chat forum....lol

• Like 1

I am for keeping it , had some good times in chat ------  How long has this site been going on ?  Might be about time to do a re-up on a donation 

• Like 1

I’ve been really busy myself, so I haven’t been on much in months. But I did get on now and again. Won’t hurt my feelings one way or another. 

7 hours ago, shadetree said:

cept the ones WHO WON'T ANSWER THEIR PHONE !..ROFL.

i knew this was coming..... ^^^^

hold on a sec, shade .... you have to account for lack of service, and those of us who use older phones .... and what texting ?? lol!