jeepwm69

Yesterday’s haul of 300 parts

Got this yesterday. $200. 3 frames, 3 engines, front diffs, CV’s, a arms, plastics and racks, one carb, a Warn winch, and some other odds and ends. 

Wife was not impressed.

7818E6FD-5028-4E51-8473-979E6967DE39.jpeg

05A66E1B-487A-4D3E-B150-21C8869B8085.jpeg

A79B7231-4D6E-4321-9EFF-7A0E3701BAC3.jpeg

B847E841-C40F-42DE-B54A-D7B656214531.jpeg

63270AE1-5FFD-435E-9672-F2FC387C3774.jpeg

• Like 4

nice score ..... i see some old school flairs, and the corrugated style ... plus i do believe i spy a couple tube bumpers!!

image.jpg

• Like 1

I know a guy could use some fender flares  , that guy ^^^^^^ ---  I hear you Wilson ,those do look smooth flares , good eye  

YES, ME! lol!

thanks ... my ears go up when i see a set of flairs ... lol .... I'll wait and see what jeeps plans are.. but  as of right now... I'm in hurry.. 

we need more pics!! 

• Like 1

I could use a front bumper for a 1992 300 , it has to be 92 only 

Didn't get any 450 parts so not impressed!!!!   No I'm sure any 300 owner will say you scored a home run.....

57 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

YES, ME! lol!

. but  as of right now... I'm in hurry.. 

i meant no hurry ....and  that bumper looks to be this style ... 

image.jpg

The flares weren’t in great shape. I’ll get some better pics when I get a chance. Had to run to Memphis today to pick up a load of cylinders from the machine shop, so haven’t even unloaded the trailer yet

• Thanks 1

i see what looks like a 350 rancher muffler in the mix ?.

• Like 1

Wife was not impressed.

i missed this ... lol! ^^^^ tell her  your selling this for money to replace that stolen catalytic converter

3 hours ago, shadetree said:

i see what looks like a 350 rancher muffler in the mix ?.

Yep. Got a seat, gas tank, tank side covers and muffler from an 00-03 350 Rancher he had lying around too.

I saw a 300 exhaust guard in there?

i even salvaged a tire pressure plate off a junked fender for my TRX300. 

10 hours ago, Goober said:

I saw a 300 exhaust guard in there?

i even salvaged a tire pressure plate off a junked fender for my TRX300. 

Yep. Couple of junked exhausts on there. Might be able to weld one good one together out of a couple of them.

On 6/28/2020 at 3:15 AM, _Wilson_™ said:

did you get any oem cdi boxes with this load ? 

There's one 3rd gen (same as a 350 Rancher).  No idea if it's good or not, but if it is I'll keep it for a spare for the middle daughter's 05 350.

On the flares, there was only one good one of the lot (rear newer style).  The flat ones were mostly trashed.  One left front flare could be used, but even it had a tear in it that I'm sure would split wide open the first time you hit a bush with it.

Dang things get so brittle over time.  Wish someone would make a cheap aftermarket flare.

flare.jpg

flare2.jpg

flare3.jpg

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

There's one 3rd gen (same as a 350 Rancher).  No idea if it's good or not, but if it is I'll keep it for a spare for the middle daughter's 05 350.

On the flares, there was only one good one of the lot (rear newer style).  The flat ones were mostly trashed.  One left front flare could be used, but even it had a tear in it that I'm sure would split wide open the first time you hit a bush with it.

Dang things get so brittle over time.  Wish someone would make a cheap aftermarket flare.

flare.jpg

flare2.jpg

flare3.jpg

nothing...AND I MEAN NOTHING !...is cheap about honda's..lol. do the flares like i did those out of rubber, turned out good, and cat fish sold that trx300fw in no time !..lol.

• Like 3

Oops, I did it again.

This one popped up yesterday for $50.  Missing rear end, front bumper and rack, but looks like it won't take a lot to put it back to a complete bike.

Threw the baby in the back, stopped and picked up @basfnb on the way (got his big yeti butt to load it), and hauled butt there to get it.  The guy said his phone had been blowing up but he'd told me he'd hold it for me till I could get there and he did.

Dang it all for cutting all those cables and the brake line on the handlebars though!

Tank is shiny inside, and fenders and tank are spray painted.  I'll hit them with some aircraft remover and a pressure washer and see how they look.  Hoping they'll clean up well.

Kid had his dad's 91 and stripped the rear end out of this one to keep it going.

300.JPG

3001.JPG

3002.JPG

3003.JPG

3004.JPG

• Like 1