That’s all I have to say is WOW! When I built this quad in 2016 I left the spark arrestor installed. Well I just removed it the other day & then tweaked the fuel screw. UNREAL the difference in power. It’s very NOTICEABLE!! I had NO idea I could pick up that kind of power/throttle response just by removing it. The screen wasn’t plugged at all. 

That lil 355 just wanted to breath!!!

Edited by Wheeler
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wheeler said:

That’s all I have to say is WOW! When I built this quad in 2016 I left the spark arrestor installed. Well I just removed it the other day & then tweaked the fuel screw. UNREAL the difference in power. It’s very NOTICEABLE!! I had NO idea I could pick up that kind of power/throttle response just by removing it. The screen wasn’t plugged at all. 

That lil 355 just wanted to breath!!!

It’s all noise.  So it is in your head.  Maybe.      

@Fishfiles wife & I just got back from an hour & half ride. I can honestly say it’s not just all noise.... I’ll have to pull my plug & see how she looks, but it works fantastic! Big difference for sure!

• Like 3

Its not just noise. On a stock internal motor yes. But anything with internal mods the difference is real. Mine blew the spark arrestor out a few rides back and i noticed the power difference and throttle response long before the noise change. It was without a doubt night and day.

• Like 2