Dnolley024

85 Fourtrax 200sx

Welcome!! Great bunch of people here. Always willing/wanting to help!

well if fish invited you you've found the right place, welcome

• Like 2

Dnolley , I have had a few of the 200SXs , we mud ride and that little bike could make the trip with the right person riding it , it would float and even with small tires , when it was stuck , you could jump off and walk it thru -----  when one tore up the rear axle carrier , I took the engine , harness and electrical components out and want to some day put that 200SX engine with a jackshaft  into a club car electric cart I got laying around , think that would be an awesome motor for the cart , 5 speed , auto , electric start with reverse , I had just did an upper rebuild on that engine before laying it up , the engine is under that table and you kind of got me going to take on that project , right after the other 47 projects I got going on , LOL 

I still got that back rack , too big to ship , see your in Kansas City , know anything about BBQ ?? 

fullsizeoutput_1ba.jpeg

jtP0d8L3SD+TtXRr8KcCpg.jpg

• Like 1

Lol, yes sir, soooooo many projects!!!!!! I actually believe that I may have found the stator cover at motocrossgiant, at least I hope they have it!!!! Man, I'd love to see that little monster engine go in to a golf cart, LOL, when it's all done, you'll have to post a video of you popping wheelies in it!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Dnolley , I have had a few of the 200SXs , we mud ride and that little bike could make the trip with the right person riding it , it would float and even with small tires , when it was stuck , you could jump off and walk it thru -----  when one tore up the rear axle carrier , I took the engine , harness and electrical components out and want to some day put that 200SX engine with a jackshaft  into a club car electric cart I got laying around , think that would be an awesome motor for the cart , 5 speed , auto , electric start with reverse , I had just did an upper rebuild on that engine before laying it up , the engine is under that table and you kind of got me going to take on that project , right after the other 47 projects I got going on , LOL 

I still got that back rack , too big to ship , see your in Kansas City , know anything about BBQ ?? 

fullsizeoutput_1ba.jpeg

jtP0d8L3SD+TtXRr8KcCpg.jpg

About the BBQ, I did a 14 hour smoke on a Wagyu blend brisket for the 4th, best think I've ever cooked in my life!!!!!! I don't have an offset smoker, bought a Traeger last year for myself for Fathers Day, and man, I gotta say, best money I've ever spent!!!!!!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dnolley024 said:

About the BBQ, I did a 14 hour smoke on a Wagyu blend brisket for the 4th, best think I've ever cooked in my life!!!!!! I don't have an offset smoker, bought a Traeger last year for myself for Fathers Day, and man, I gotta say, best money I've ever spent!!!!!!!

Com'On'Man !!!!  The next best thing next to 4 wheeling is good eating , I party on the   porch just about every  weekend -------   Hey , I started a thread on here under Chat called the Food Channel , would you stick a recipe for your brisket over there , I got a smoker but hardly use it , maybe you will fire me up , cause I likes me some brisket !!!! 

You might like this , my buddy still has it and  wants $5K for it , he broke ribs and stuff when he flipped it at a golf torment , it has a 1st gen Hubusa engine in it  

IMG_7952.JPG

IMG_7951.JPG

IMG_7947.JPG

• Like 1