Orville538

2008 Honda TXR700XX tire size

I recently purchased rear rims for my 08 Honda TXR700XX and it was from Ebay the seller is atvgalaxy now the size of the rims are 10×7×10" here is a picture  DWT REAR WHEELS   what size tire do I need? And is this a mistake by them are these front wheels?  They had me wait 3 months for this rims,because Honda TXR700XX uses special rims....

Screenshot_20200706-222710_Gallery.jpg

Yeah just a heads up. Atv galaxy is the worst! They make you wait for everything you buy from them. They stock absolutely nothing. They are a middle man. But if you dont mind waiting months for your stuff you can save money with them because they do get and give good deals. The 700xx does have odd sized rims. Not like all other sport quads honda makes. They do appear to run same size rims front and rear. Which is very odd.

Thanks for the info I really do appreciate it,finally I have gotten around to finish the Trx700xx because I was building a Raptor660r with big bore and all sorts of racing parts,and it was quite the ride....very expensive experience!!!! Lol.... and now is the 700xx turn to get back out there where it belongs!!!! Because this thing(The 700xx) would've gotten parted out if it were to end up in someone else's hands....I bought an almost new wire harness for a very very cheap price!!!! I also bought both rear knuckles,rebuilt both the rear cv joints,split the cases and cleaned up everything inside of it....got an entire brake system,caliper with brake pads,rearmaster cylinder and rear brake pedal...I mean the entire assembly.... all I did was installed it....

2 minutes ago, Orville538 said:

Thanks for the info I really do appreciate it,finally I have gotten around to finish the Trx700xx because I was building a Raptor660r with big bore and all sorts of racing parts,and it was quite the ride....very expensive experience!!!! Lol.... and now is the 700xx turn to get back out there where it belongs!!!! Because this thing(The 700xx) would've gotten parted out if it were to end up in someone else's hands....I bought an almost new wire harness for a very very cheap price!!!! I also bought both rear knuckles,rebuilt both the rear cv joints,split the cases and cleaned up everything inside of it....got an entire brake system,caliper with brake pads,rearmaster cylinder and rear brake pedal...I mean the entire assembly.... all I did was installed it....

Glad you are doing it right! Every single honda should be fixed and rode again. Thats what they are for. Keep us posted on how it comes along. There are a few 700xx guys on here that should know the answer about those weird rear rims. I feel like its because they are irs suspension so they have rear a-arms and that makes them run a very skinny rear tire compared to most sport quads that are solid rear axle and run a 20x10x9 or 18x10x8 depending on what your doing with it.

Yes Sir I will post pictures of the rebuild.... I've bought many new parts for this atv ...I think the guy that traded me this atv wasn't quite honest...but I have managed to get it back in shape...slowly but surely...I need to buy a piston which I am debating on which brand... CP CARILLO/Wiseco/Vertex/JE ???? And I need a set of rear tires as well to finish up the build....

15951341704252094663289865082171.jpg