jeffo21

honda pioneer

Well I pulled the trigger on a 2020 Honda Pioneer 1000 its fun to drive but I still like my 99 300 fourtrax

• Like 2

My son has the Pioneer 1000-5. Got it because he has 4 young kids. Nice machine but he can't go everywhere I can on my Rubicon.

IMG_20200717_153345305.jpg

• Like 3

He might not be able to  go every where you can , but he is going in style 

• Like 1

Were is Jeffo ??? , Bet he is having too much fun with his new toy.  Now he  hanging out on the SUV, UTV forums and don't want to mess with us ATV'ers no more !!! 

I would get a UTV , I really do want one , but the trails around here would take a lot of work making them wider , then all my buddies with SUVs and UTVs with big tires would be over here tearing it up , then the smaller bikes would catch a hard time ----- but then it would be a good way to take the handle bars out my wife's hands , that could save money right there , LOL 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/24/2020 at 7:35 PM, Fishfiles said:

I would get a UTV , I really do want one , but the trails around here would take a lot of work making them wider , then all my buddies with SUVs and UTVs with big tires would be over here tearing it up , then the smaller bikes would catch a hard time ----- but then it would be a good way to take the handle bars out my wife's hands , that could save money right there , LOL 

We used to go down to South Arkansas and ride every spring.  Couple of guys had a hunting club down there and there were trails everywhere, and as long as it wasn't hunting season you were more or less free to roam.

Big SxS's have make them pretty much unpassable on a stockish ATV.  All the low spots have been wallowed up by the huge lifted SxS's.

• Sad 1

On 7/27/2020 at 10:17 AM, jeepwm69 said:

We used to go down to South Arkansas and ride every spring.  Couple of guys had a hunting club down there and there were trails everywhere, and as long as it wasn't hunting season you were more or less free to roam.

Big SxS's have make them pretty much unpassable on a stockish ATV.  All the low spots have been wallowed up by the huge lifted SxS's.

my new hunting club is down just south of warren, place is huge !. only one guy that goes there, does not hunt has a honda talon, every one else has either a 4-wheeler , or 3-wheeler, trials are very narrow in some places. they keep the lanes as narrow as posb, about the width as bush hog, as that is what they use to make the lanes.

3 hours ago, shadetree said:

my new hunting club is down just south of warren, place is huge !. only one guy that goes there, does not hunt has a honda talon, every one else has either a 4-wheeler , or 3-wheeler, trials are very narrow in some places. they keep the lanes as narrow as posb, about the width as bush hog, as that is what they use to make the lanes.

Smart. Once the SXS’s get in there they’ll hog out every hole where a 4 wheeler can’t make it through anymore 

• Like 1