ShawnB85

ISO: 98-01 Honda Foreman 450ES 4x4 ECU. Part #: Honda Control Unit, Change - 38910-HN0-A12

I'm looking for a New or used OEM ECU for a 98-01 Honda foreman 450es 4x4. This is the black box with a tapered top that controls the shifting for the bike. It located under the front fenders mounted on the front in the center of the frame beneath the CDI Box and the Fan Control Unit. I'm would prefer to not have to pay the retail price of $200-$300

Thank you, 

Shawn

On 7/11/2020 at 1:33 AM, ShawnB85 said:

I'm looking for a New or used OEM ECU for a 98-01 Honda foreman 450es 4x4. This is the black box with a tapered top that controls the shifting for the bike. It located under the front fenders mounted on the front in the center of the frame beneath the CDI Box and the Fan Control Unit. I'm would prefer to not have to pay the retail price of $200-$300

Thank you, 

Shawn

trust me, pay the oem price from honda !. YOU DO NOT WANT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY ON CHINA AFTER MARKET PARTS !!!.

Dealer price is $307 plus shipping.  How’s $100 with shipping included sound ?   

rocky mountain atv has them for $ 235.36+ tax, free shipping.

On 7/20/2020 at 11:03 AM, Fishfiles said:

Dealer price is $307 plus shipping.  How’s $100 with shipping included sound ?   

I'm beginning to think that my problem is not with my ECU but possibly in my wiring harness. The book says that the black/green wire should have 11v minimum and I have. 07v so I think that maybe I have a harness problem