LedFTed

what?

this has been for a while, maybe  it should say wiring, or something. BE&E, basic electricity and electronics[navy]. electronics, nobody can work on much,, so your stuck with electricity, and the components they affect. starter, relays, switches, the list goes on.

ohms, voltage, watts, etc. well, once you understand a meter, you will still get confused, time to time, but you will know more than ya did.

Edited by LedFTed
spelling,
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, LedFTed said:

this has been for a while, maybe  it should say wiring, or something. BE&E, basic electricity and electronics[navy]. electronics, nobody can work on much,, so your stuck with electricity, and the components they affect. starter, relays, switches, the list goes on.

ohms, voltage, watts, etc. well, once you understand a meter, you will still get confused, time to time, but you will know more than ya did.

Ted , I think you nailed the title for your post  = " What ? " ---- I was thinking the same " exact " thing after reading your post = " What ! " 

• Haha 1

i wasn't sure ether .... then again.... i thought maybe he was having electrical issues with the Forman ES ... model, but then the  words navy electronics came up.....i bet Mel is scratching his head too.... 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Goober said:

Dang i wanted to put down the first thread in this forum😂

you were over due.

On 7/16/2020 at 7:28 AM, _Wilson_™ said:

i wasn't sure ether .... then again.... i thought maybe he was having electrical issues with the Forman ES ... model, but then the  words navy electronics came up.....i bet Mel is scratching his head too.... 

I bet "Teds post stemmed from a lack of electrical continuity between his mangoto nibular and his brain stem , lay-man's terms , a brain fart 

• Haha 1

yeah... that comes to mind ... 

i do  have to correct something i said  

i thought maybe he was having electrical issues with the Forman ES

this is the honda sport electronics thread ....  not utilty << that thread is a few floors up that way ^^^^ 

• Haha 1