shadetree

finally got a day on the jet ski !!!!

woooohoooo..spent all day on the lake today, put about 16 hours on my jet ski, whole 18 1/2 gallon fuel tank, i'm so sun burnt right now !...i think i got well done ?!..lol. here's a few pic's i took while sitting having a colIMG_1170.JPGd one ( yes..you can see it in the cup holder !..lol ), outstanding time today !!.

• Like 4

Glad you finally got the jetski some use.....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Derf40 said:

Hey Shade..What's Horsepower of that rig????? lol Derf40

180 hp, 4-stroke, 1.8L

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Derf40 said:

TNX Shade...They don't call them a JET ski  for nutting...lol 🙃

yep..lol. i got it up to 65 mph at one time, thats pretty darn fast on water !..lol.

• Like 2

that's very fast on the water....180hp!! crud, no wonder I have a hard time keeping up with the kids out there...they'll come zipping along to enjoy my boat wake..and when I see them throttled, i'll push my 5.7 to WOT...it's a big heavy 22ft..but she'll hit the low 50s with the best of them...can only imagine how fun 180hp must feel in the config.

glad you got some lake time!

we had a storm pop up and chase us off the other evening...one of the grandkids gets scared..other than that, this heat wave!  just too hot to enjoy a whole day..so we've been waiting til bout sundown to be out.

My buddy's son just got hurt really bad on a jet ski about a month ago , jumping the waves from the back of boat , hit his face on the handle bars , broke his nose and knocked out two teeth , his is 300 + Horse Power  an is Supercharged , seats 3 people , I wouldn't want to be on the back