Misterclean

Funny symptom

My 2017 trx 420 didn't have tail lights so I checked the head lights too.....nothing. Later that same day I noticed it wouldn't start in gear with the brake lever pulled. Thats weird? Well anyway I finally got around to checking it out( Tend to put things off if it's not urgent.......I turn wrenches for a living and don't like doing it on y own time! LOL) Anyway , I checked the fuse and it was blown. Simple fix......it even starts in gear now! Funny symptom huh? Oh yeh, Honda had a spare for each slot in the box!

• Like 4

Misterclean, replace that fuse in the box and bring it to Colorado...We,ll run that thing..se ya...DERF40😃

• Like 2

My wife had a Toyota Corola , one day after work she called me and said the gear shifter of the automatic transmission wouldn't come out of park , I knew a little about about what was going on from previous experiences ,  so I told her to have one of the ladies at work stand behind the car and she if she had brake lights , which she didn't , so I knew what the problem  blown fuse , but it didn't help me , the wife works 65 miles from home one way , so I try to talk her thru replacing a fuse ,  got her to get the manual out the glove box , figured which fuse it was , had a couple of spare fuses in the glove box , and she couldn't get the blown fuse  out , so I get in my truck and I am talking to her as I am driving , she had some eye brow  twizzers trying to pull it out and by now everyone was gone from her work , so I pulled up an hour later , pulled the fuse with my fingers , changed it , the brake lights came on and the shifter worked , I put a pair of needle nose pliers in the glove box for next time , Katrina flooded that car , guess them pliers were still in the glove box  

• Like 3