DuckOfDeath

Hello from NE Arkansas!

Welcome Duck. 

Here’s your 350 parts guy @shadetree

How’s the hunting up your way Duck? I haven’t been yet. Looks like it might be lot better than last year.

• Like 1

Hey Jeep!  My neighbor and coworkers are taking lots of deer.  I got a new hunting rifle a few weeks ago but haven't even had a chance to sight it in yet. Got a new job a few months back and they're working me to death.  I planned on getting out this weekend, but then I picked up a '95 trx300fw yesterday.  Now I'm trying to make space in the garage for it.  Too many toys/projects...so little time.

Welcome Duck! Good to see ya again! You'll have to show us your 300 sometime...:-)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, retro said:

You'll have to show us your 300 sometime...:-)

This was posted on the facebook marketplace late Friday night listed for $800.  I showed up at 8am and thought I was going to be in a bidding war when 2 other guys showed up minutes after me. Anyhow, I guess since I had messaged and showed up first, the owner gave me first shot at it.  Had a dude offer me $1000 for it in the driveway as I was strapping it on the trailer.  Starts right up and drives great.  Everything works, including the brakes.  I initially planned on flipping it to make $400-600, but after seeing and driving it, I can't bring myself to get rid of it.

Haven't even washed it yet or changed the fluids but ordered a new OEM sidecover the moment I got home.

IMG_20191130_174324971.jpg

IMG_20191130_174545388.jpg

IMG_20191130_174344808.jpg

IMG_20191130_174334315.jpg

IMG_20191130_174353894.jpg

IMG_20191130_174401381.jpg

• Like 3

Sweet deal on a nice 300! I like Tan too.

• Like 1

Howdy neighbor! Great to see you here. Nice find on the bike. Pretty soon you're going to need more parking. Haha!

• Like 1