Melatv

Weather

Snowed here again last night -- nice day here today

Today.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It's been rain each day for over a week now... With more coming ...  So far one of the wettest seasons. I've ever seen ...

image.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Melatv said:

Snowed here again last night -- nice day here today

Today.jpg

NOPE, NOPE, NOPE. 

LOL

It was warm here yesterday.  Sun came out for a bit late in the afternoon.  Was foggy this morning at 5AM, and started pouring at about 7 right after I came in from the shop. 

It's bad enough trying to self-quarantine, but this cloudy, dreary weather isn't helping.

• Like 1

Foggy here this morning. Getting things ready for the rain, mix, snow event tomorrow. I'm hoping they are wrong again with the forecast, I'm not looking forward to 8 inches of heavy wet snow. Going to make a muddy mess.

5 minutes ago, toodeep said:

Foggy here this morning. Getting things ready for the rain, mix, snow event tomorrow. I'm hoping they are wrong again with the forecast, I'm not looking forward to 8 inches of heavy wet snow. Going to make a muddy mess.

Yes -- same here when the snow melts -- rivers over flow -- soon we will be into the mud season as well

• Like 1

Still winter here!! Snowed last night and still knee deep in my yard.

IMG_20200319_075957453.jpg

IMG_20200319_080215_01.jpg

IMG_20200319_075939253.jpg

Prov....It's 9:00 a.m I'm wearing shorts,t-shirt and the AC is running.Nice pictures all that snow will go away,before long.I can say I am dreading the long hot humid summer that's coming for us here in the Deep South.

• Like 2

Sun finally broke out. i gotta go outside. life with the clouds always overhead is depressing. ah aint had a tan in a decade. my skin is darker then most,[not that much], because i am older, an the leather is tanned. maybe permanent. oh well, got to enjoy the heat. i dont know or care, what the temp is, it just feel's good. ;~}  

74f, an some windy today, then comes the rain again, starting tonight. was a time "march winds, bring april showers, and may flower's". {how many decades ago was that?] dont get your marble's in a vice., just, is a time for all seasons. adaptation, is a key. we will survive this. just saying.

• Like 1

I sometimes hate living in Alberta. This is at the place I rent while in Anzac, Alberta right now... April 1st @730pm. Going down to -30c or -22f including the windchill overnight!!!! 

4D00EFEC-1818-47F2-B7B6-B7FB7960F2FF.jpeg

48D5CB91-D80C-4D63-B76D-A3F4FBFB93A0.jpeg

• Like 2

49* in Eastern NC right now. Wind was kicking today and had a little bite to it.

2 hours ago, Wheeler said:

I sometimes hate living in Alberta. This is at the place I rent while in Anzac, Alberta right now... April 1st @730pm. Going down to -30c or -22f including the windchill overnight!!!! 

4D00EFEC-1818-47F2-B7B6-B7FB7960F2FF.jpeg

48D5CB91-D80C-4D63-B76D-A3F4FBFB93A0.jpeg

Always felt that to add wind chill to make it seem colder was a little want-a-be.  LOL

2 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

I thought it was kinda miserable here in Montana ,  high 20s low 30s (Fahrenheit).

20200331_065005.jpg

you even got purple around the tree's an your truck.

coldest i was, late 76, or early 77 at great lakes navel training center, was - 70f  with a windchill factor. it wasnt boot. it was cold. what did i get talked into?

i coulda went to florida. they had girls there. ever heard of the girl's banana battalion? that rumor is probably still circulating, along with a square needle injection, and getting cleaned by purple pkp, not to mention a sky-hook. my recruiters name is still burned into my brain. well, at least his first name. Gene

-70 with a wind chill factor i remember.  i was in the NAVY, never learned how to swim.

my dad, was in air force, or army,  an disappointed i dint join that. he forgot to mention he tried to blow his big toe off to get out of the service. he was stationed in Germany, after WW2. is where, one of my half-sisters was born. was in the 50's.

Weather is beautiful here today! maybe low 70's. breeze and blue skys!!

• Like 1

72 Here today under cloudy skies. Seen some nice bullfrogs on the bayou. Thinking about going Sunday and get a mess. 

• Like 1

almost got up to 80f. the following week will be 60s mid 50s, with lows maybe in the mid 30s. i forgot, some more rain. some sunny days were included, i miss those. sure aint march weather, april weather neither. i like roller coasters, the old wood ones too, this weather is a new ride. i aint figured out how to like it yet. i dont think i got any choice though.
how to adapt? that is what i got to figure.

Hi: Up this morning to this 8" of wet snow -- yesterday it was bare ground 

2020-04-10.JPG

• Like 3

Wow Mel ^^^^ .... we suppose to have a big drop in temperature Saturday , predicting just 70 degrees for the high , going to have to break out the long pants again , 70 is pretty chilly and 50 at day break is long john weather ----  man did it rain and thunder last night , sounded like a hurricane came thru