Melatv

Weather

4 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

my black lab i still haven't got another dog sence i lost him a few years ago. 

You need a dog 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

You need a dog 

You need a dog too, something a bit bigger than the harry rad you have now.....lmmfao...

Something like this one.....lol

20210211_150050.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TBRider said:

You need a dog too, something a bit bigger than the harry rad you have now.....lmmfao...

Something like this one.....lol

20210211_150050.jpg

Same amount of companionship , with less crap , Pomeranians have been said to be one of the smartest dogs , LOL 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

You need a dog 

have mind set on a heeler, so we shall see, my father has a couple, one who is very protective of him, i can't even go up to the door, without calling her name, so far she hasn't bitten anyone yet, but if i  get one it be will trained ... 

19 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Same amount of companionship , with less crap , Pomeranians have been said to be one of the smartest dogs , LOL 

It would be 2 bites from either one of my maniacs and no more rat......😆 🤣 😂

29 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

have mind set on a heeler, so we shall see, my father has a couple, one who is very protective of him, i can't even go up to the door, without calling her name, so far she hasn't bitten anyone yet, but if i  get one it be will trained ... 

bad dog equals more insurance , get a chi'wa'wa --- but they are viscous too 

• Like 1

I've had those, a couple actually, but i don't  allow pets inside, (just me) around here with all the creeks and mud (year round) plus the cows, no i can't go that route, I'm OCD about a clean house... lol .. and around here with all the farms, and theft going on, i need a trained dog, a heeler, or border collie, would be perfect. 

• Like 2

Warmed up to -7F here. We haven't been above this for a week. Nights have all been around -25F. 

Keeps the riff-raff out of the neighborhood anyway.

• Like 3

its icing up here, not too much as of right now,mbut the roads are getting slick, trees limbs are starting to droop,  haven't heard anything wrecks or power out yet, so we shall see how Monday ends up. i went to town today, slick but not all that bad yet. temps are holding at 23 .... 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Old GF had a Pomeranian.   Silly thing ate the mylar icicles off the Xmas tree.  Easy to spot the doo doo in the yard at night with a flashlight come cleanup time.  All sparkly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We’re getting sleet in sw ms. Pretty unusual. 

I put the door tops back on my commander and rigged up a temporary heater/blower in my gun rack so it would be more comfy to cruise. 

I think the foreman is staying in the shed today!

71AD0CE2-10BA-4877-9A9F-E88F537361B5.jpeg

048C5561-20F9-4A78-927D-3509F32963E4.jpeg

• Like 3

took this pic a few ago, 1/8  inch of frozen rain, layered with 1/4 inch of sleet, with snow coming in soon, and temps predicted to fall to single digits. roads were slick as all get it yesterday morning. this storm is going to  real some records... thank goodness the freezing rain has moved on. 

image.jpg

• Like 3

It was-22C overnight here, warming up to around 0, should be a nice sunny day here before the storm hits here, they are calling for around 6" of snow....

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

took this pic a few ago, 1/8  inch of frozen rain, layered with 1/4 inch of sleet, with snow coming in soon, and temps predicted to fall to single digits. roads were slick as all get it yesterday morning. this storm is going to  real some records... thank goodness the freezing rain has moved on. 

image.jpg

hate to break it to ya. but you better look up your local radar..you got some big stuff headed your way !..lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TBRider said:

It was-22C overnight here, warming up to around 0, should be a nice sunny day here before the storm hits here, they are calling for around 6" of snow....

they are now saying we will get to 1 or 0 tonight here in arkansas. pretty sure it will set a record here..brrrrr..lol.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, shadetree said:

they are now saying we will get to 1 or 0 tonight here in arkansas. pretty sure it will set a record here..brrrrr..lol.

Welcome to our world😁

• Like 2

About 8 AM that wicked weather line moved over my house , the street light came on , it was like night time , the temp dropped to 30 instantly  and it started raining , it is rain and not ice falling , they had it at 19 tomorrow morning and now they are saying 14 , going to blow records up 

and then Wednesday the high is going to be 63 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, shadetree said:

Good thing you can turn the thermostat up from your phone!

-22 when I drove to work this morning. Which wasn't bad by itself by 15mph winds made if feel like -40.

I wasn't even aware of the temps sunday morning. I was outside at 8am sweeping the chimney. apparently it was -10 with 15 mph winds. I thought it felt kind of chilly out there... Regardless the fire felt good once everything was cleaned.

Warm up coming this week. looks to be around 30 deg. F. It'll be shorts weather once again in WI. Can't wait for some ice fishing in march in shorts and a hooded sweatshirt.

Here we go for a dip , rain stopped , 30F @ 3:30 PM , forecast has it dropping about 1 degree an hour till tomorrow morning , where one local station says 19F  and the other 14F and low 40s for the high tomorrow ---- 

• Like 1

After this morning to second round has moved in.... they missed the prediction , of 4-6 inches, only about 3/4 to an inch more, but the cold has a grip, so this will last a few more days, probobly till the next forecasted storm moves in on Wednesday. better coverage then the 1st pic i posted ^^^^ 

image.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PROV said:

Can you say "Apocalypse"? 😄

Global warming !! LOL