Melatv

Weather

Continued snow mixed with rain nice and cool temperatures.  If it will just continue until the 1st week in June It will be perfect fireworks weather.

20210523_094557.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freedomflyer said:

Continued snow mixed with rain nice and cool temperatures.  If it will just continue until the 1st week in June It will be perfect fireworks weather.

20210523_094557.jpg

My pool is 86*F.

been there, down lower south, when i was in Ocala. batten down the hatches, at the horse barns. the horses in Ocala get killed by lightning more than hurricanes. that was in 85-87.

too much rain here, at first i thought it was going to be somewhat normal, still too wet.. least the outside weather is warmer. wet, the ground is muddy, an another storm is on the way..

Best grow anything while ya can, a different storm comes. is already here. the banjo player is a part of it.

of course like the film deliverance, someone else is playing the strings.

aint hit the JB yet. maybe tomorrow..

Edited by LedFTed

On 5/23/2021 at 1:40 PM, 56Sierra said:

My pool is 86*F.

has a heater, does it? lol

Edited by LedFTed

Heat wave (for here) is coming today 😆 

We're actually going wheeling this evening, 1st time in a few weeks. 😬

weathernn.jpg

• Like 2

95 degrees today and unfit for human habitation up here. This is a heat wave for us. Glad I'm retired from the paper mill. It's gotta be 90% humidity and well over 110 degrees in there. I don't know how you Southern boys can live in this stuff. I would be thrilled if it never got over 75. I think I'm going to start spending June through August in Antarctica if I can figure out how to get my ATV there. 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, PROV said:

I don't know how you Southern boys can live in this stuff. I would be thrilled if it never got over 75. I think I'm going to start spending June through August in Antarctica if I can figure out how to get my ATV there. 

You know Prov , I wouldn't mind if it never got over 75 myself  ,  as long as it never got under 75 either ----  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

86 tomorrow, followed by rain, for days. just when i was getting warm, an dry. just a small window to do anything outside. Oh Well!!  got to grab those chances, when i can.. 

Flipping upside down, on the inn0va table dont bother me, cept it comes form China., care of Amazon. hope i get stretched back to over 5' 3". doubt that will happen, ya get older, are a pin cusion for doctors, an their experiments. they got no limit to what they will try. never tell a nurse, ya are getting use to the needles, she said the next one will hurt, an it did.. funny how that works.. 🙂

It has poured the last few days and it is supposed to rain off and on the next few days.

Durn weather, sits on a stall, dont go nowhere. looked at nooa, today the weather is stalled. least it cleared Louisiana, i hope..

rain is expected in the Ohio valley for a while. all next week, roundabout.. another wet, cool, summer. course for me 89, is just getting warm. if not for the wet part, i might just enjoy the weather.. 😀

magnetic north has shifted, 30 degrees. ever so often i check. how this dont affect the weather, i dont know. scientist, say it dont.. i have talked about this.. i think it does.. they say no.. guess i have to see the north star.

my theory is, if electricity, affects magnetism, magnetism effects electric. an dont ya know, if ya run electric through water, ya get hydrogen, an oxygen.

true north, might be different than magnetic north. i still think they are related. i dont see how they cant be related..

Vega, used to be the north star.

They are saying we are going to be wet Saturday and Sunday , giving this system a 90% chance of developing into a storm 

• Like 1

Well i sure hope not,all the rain we been getting all spring is causing me a problem mowing and maintaning  my 4 wheeler trail.Not so bad in the woods but everywhere through the bottoms and slough crossing.That's usually all dried up this time of year.

They moved the rain up to Friday now , the local news thinks it will remain a tropical storm and not reach hurricane strength , and it coming right at Louisiana , we going to have a crap weather weekend for sure --- off to an early start this year 

• Like 1

Looking like my area 2-5" Fish your area looks like 5" plus.That could change,i hope it goes away we don't need no more rain.

• Like 1

My cousin in SC posts maps like this. Looking like ark building weather is it? 😬image.png

On 6/16/2021 at 9:54 AM, ATC4ever said:

Gonna be an interesting weekend for some of you boys 😐image.png

looks like some kind of umbilical cord, from the storms.

Edited by LedFTed

Well i'm happy we maybe got a 1/4" of rain from the storm.How much rain did y'all get Fish?

• Like 1

5-6 inches of rain here  . got some pics , some friends flooded in Slidell and Pearl River Louisiana

• Like 2