Melatv

Weather

looks like she ? is wanting you to joine her.... lol..... bro i sure hope y'all get those fires under control.... keep us updated... it's hard to believe how many areas of this country are bone dry now... frightening actually... 

• Like 1

We got a hurricane brewing , should be Sunday 1:00 PM at Cat3 115mph winds  and it will hit Louisiana on the west side of me which is the worst for us , they sending out the Hurricane Chasers to drop down in it and have a look see 

• Like 1

on a good note this storm system moving in the from gulf might just bring some much needed precipitation the country needs right now... might as well look at it from an optimistic veiw point. 

• Sad 1

Last night our forest fire had jumped up 4,000 acres. Now 26,000 acres total. They now figure it will be a constant battle until snowfall.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

on a good note this storm system moving in the from gulf might just bring some much needed precipitation the country needs right now... might as well look at it from an optimistic veiw point. 

Ya your right , think optimistic , maybe it will come right straight up from Louisiana over your house and wipe you and your druggie maw off the face of the Earth , that would be OK with me  !!!! 

It's  coming in a Cat 3-4 , possibly a Cat 5  , people are going to get f'ed up and your being optimistic , when they dubbed you the " imbecile " , they nailed it 

• Sad 3

well it would take much more flooding to do just that.... but thanks for the positive attitude. lol. she can go anytime she wishes to, the sooner the better. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

We got a hurricane brewing , should be Sunday 1:00 PM at Cat3 115mph winds  and it will hit Louisiana on the west side of me which is the worst for us , they sending out the Hurricane Chasers to drop down in it and have a look see 

was just checking the weather folks...yeah...looks like a bad blow heading your way...sorry brother....lock it down!  looks like they are thinking it might make cat3?..that's a bad storm.I need to gas up the spare cans etc cause it'll short us on the Colonial pipeline by early next week...but that's nothing compared to what ya'll will be faced with.

was just checking the weather folks...yeah...looks like a bad blow heading your way...sorry brother....lock it down!  looks like they are thinking it might make cat3?..that's a bad storm.I need to gas up the spare cans etc cause it'll short us on the Colonial pipeline by early next week...but that's nothing compared to what ya'll will be faced with.

5 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

well it would take much more flooding to do just that.... but thanks for the positive attitude. lol. she can go anytime she wishes to, the sooner the better. 

I am talking about a tornado which usually comes with the hurricanes , take the whole house away ---

can't believe you came up with the optimistic view of the hurricane , you are indeed an imbecile 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Bighanded said:

They talking 125 mph winds with a 7-11 foot tide range 

• Sad 1

much needed precipitation ..... is what i said... as for the bad storms, no i don't wish that on anyone... but the storms will happen, that's part of life, and we have to deal with it.....

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

druggie maw off the face of the Earth

it would be fine with me as well.... lol! well..... maybe not off the face of the earth... but surely out of my home! oh sheesh.... there i go being an optimist again.... 

• Haha 1

There goes the price of gas again.  It's now just starting to come below 3 buck a gallon here.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, 56Sierra said:

There goes the price of gas again.  It's now just starting to come below 3 buck a gallon here.

The wife and I just got back from taking a ride looking  for non-ethanal gas , all sold out , the lines for ethanal gas are 10 cars deep in each lane ,  going to wait till tomorrow on the non-ethanal , the price for regular right now is $2.71  -----cases of water were limit 2 , there was about 10 cases left , bread is wiped out 

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

it would be fine with me as well.... lol! well..... maybe not off the face of the earth... but surely out of my home! oh sheesh.... there i go being an optimist again.... 

I would expect that from someone like you  .........    no matter what my mother  did , I wouldn't abandon her  

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

The wife and I just got back from taking a ride looking  for non-ethanal gas , all sold out , the lines for ethanal gas are 10 cars deep in each lane ,  going to wait till tomorrow on the non-ethanal , the price for regular right now is $2.71  -----cases of water were limit 2 , there was about 10 cases left , bread is wiped out 

But you didn't mention beer?🤔

• Haha 1

okay.....lol! i didn't abandon her, she's living in my home, when no one else would help her... > alpha gal thread < and my honest opinion is this is not the right place (open forums) for abusive talk... positive yes.... so i will not be a part of it. 

• Like 4

On 8/24/2021 at 6:55 PM, 56Sierra said:

I'm with you there.   The neighbors frown upon me dressing down for the hot weather.  Can't blame them one bit.  I can tolerate the cold much better.  One thing I don't like about the winter is the lack of sunshine.   The gray gets old fast.

We still have plenty of sunshine during the winter. Nothing like a good nap in the deer stand, cold wind blowing, sun shining in the windows, chair reclined back...

• Like 2

Still hot as a stolen catalytic converter at the junk yard right now.  Literally can be standing there and feel ok, 5 minutes later sweat is pouring off me.  Had a guy hand me a few packs called Sqwincher's. They are concentrated electrolytes that you tear the top of the pack open, add 6 ounces of water and drink.  The grape ones are pretty good. We drink a lot of water at work all day. still doesn't seem like it is enough. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

is this an exceptionally dry year for your area ?? that's a sad but very impressive fire expanse! 

Very much so. Last one this dry was 1976. Getting a little rain now but not nearly enough. And no... you are not an imbecile. I will also refrain from calling others on this forum names. Even the crazy conspiracy theorists.......🔥😁👽☠️☢️

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, PROV said:

Very much so. Last one this dry was 1976. Getting a little rain now but not nearly enough. And no... you are not an imbecile. I will also refrain from calling others on this forum names. Even the crazy conspiracy theorists.......🔥😁👽☠️☢️

If you knew the whole story you might feel different about that , maybe you should receive some of the PM messages that were sent to me --- any one that wants to get rid of their Mom and wishes a hurricane on the people of Louisiana cause they need some rain isn't all there 

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, PROV said:

wow... 1976 ..... i see some storms ... might be moving in y'all direction from North / South Dakota, looks there headed due east from the map..... good ways off... but maybe a chance of them back building later on.....

image.jpg