Melatv

Weather

14 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

okay.....lol! i didn't abandon her, she's living in my home, when no one else would help her... > alpha gal thread < and my honest opinion is this is not the right place (open forums) for abusive talk... positive yes.... so i will not be a part of it. 

You send PM messages to members to cause  trouble , then you were thinking that those messages  will never be seen , but your buddy's forward them along on you , to show what kind of person you really are ,  I bet  you don't want to talk about it in the open forum ---  cause your a trouble making POS , who would throw his mother out , if nothing else that is all I have to know about who you are , remember I have known you for about 11 years now and know how much of a trouble maker you are  , I even doubt the story about your mom , cause as long as I known you , you are about getting people to piety you 

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

The wife and I just got back from taking a ride looking  for non-ethanal gas , all sold out , the lines for ethanal gas are 10 cars deep in each lane ,  going to wait till tomorrow on the non-ethanal , the price for regular right now is $2.71  -----cases of water were limit 2 , there was about 10 cases left , bread is wiped out 

You wouldn't like filling up here where I live --- regular is $6 a gal. --- non-ethanal is $6.129 a gal.

Stay safe done there with the storm 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

wow... 1976 ..... i see some storms ... might be moving in y'all direction from North / South Dakota, looks there headed due east from the map..... good ways off... but maybe a chance of them back building later on.....

image.jpg

We have gotten a few days of light rain now which helps. Last 24hrs they kept the fire from growing.

• Like 1

I'm hoping. We are about 40 miles NE of the front.

• Like 1

Keep your head down fish. Hope y’all come through safely. 

You fairly stocked up as far as supplies are concerned?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TJA said:

Be careful FF, stay positive.

Yes please.  Update us if and when you can.  Toss a couple of pictures up on the What the !!!! thread.

• Like 2

We have gotten a few days of light rain now which helps. Last 24hrs they kept the fire from growing.

I've been looking at the radar map, looks like you've had a descent line of rain move through today ? with  another line possibly moving in. 

Edited by _Wilson_™

4 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Keep your head down fish. Hope y’all come through safely. 

You fairly stocked up as far as supplies are concerned?

We stocked up pretty good , thanks for asking !!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PROV said:

I'm hoping. We are about 40 miles NE of the front.

looking at the radar again looks like y'all had a good second front rain down Purdy good. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

looking at the radar again looks like y'all had a good second front rain down Purdy good. 

Yeah, it's been raining off and on all day and maybe more tonight. They have still been able to hold the fire from growing and went from 0% containment to 14% last I heard. I think it's enough to keep my hunting area from having a fire.

• Like 2

it would be nice to get rain up north., an badly managed forest areas. just not at the expense of others. hard to believe the north is burning, not just here in the us, but elsewhere. california, started it all.. only prayer will stop it.

if i aint full, im fuller.  the heat here, has run from 200 till 600, not a good time to be outside. used to be 200 till 400. oh well. i dont handle the heat as well as i used too.

suk's being old. dont we all know!. my mator seeds finally sprouted. just in time for the end of summer. i thought i lost my touch. Oh well.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PROV said:

Yeah, it's been raining off and on all day and maybe more tonight. They have still been able to hold the fire from growing and went from 0% containment to 14% last I heard. I think it's enough to keep my hunting area from having a fire.

well that's great! glad to hear it did start raining, i just looked again, and this front is becoming more expanded.... and well defined, i just hope that front doesn't become a violent quick moving bow front, but rather a slow moving front moving down ..and letting loose on other states that are drying out...I'm not liking what i see in the gulf.... so, prayers those in it's path.

• Like 2

Just watched a vid on FB of Navarre? Beach i think it is. Pretty intense waves! You guys stay safe 😬

here is a Biloxi live stream  , should get interesting later on 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LedFTed said:

it would be nice to get rain up north., an badly managed forest areas. just not at the expense of others. hard to believe the north is burning, not just here in the us, but elsewhere. california, started it all.. only prayer will stop it.

if i aint full, im fuller.  the heat here, has run from 200 till 600, not a good time to be outside. used to be 200 till 400. oh well. i dont handle the heat as well as i used too.

suk's being old. dont we all know!. my mator seeds finally sprouted. just in time for the end of summer. i thought i lost my touch. Oh well.

Squirrels ate ALL of my tomatoes while I was at the beach. 

Just now getting a few on the vines again, like you said, right at the end of summer 

• Like 1

looks like that front coiming down from up north broke up some, but it's just north of Arkansas..... with low of Ida moving in... it might be being drawn down some.... I'm curios as to what might happen when all this meets up, and Bcs got knocked off line last night due to weather / storms they have up there way, which look to have slightly broken up some..... might not be good at all for just much needed rain.... my thoughts and prayers for those in Ida's path. 

• Like 1

All you'll guys up north of New Orleans in the Jackson ,  Memphis to Nashville area, get ready for some flooding rain , Ida is heading up that way with a lot of rain , they actually called over flood stage flooding  for every monitored river in this area for Monday thru Tuesday , never seen that happen before 

just what i was thinking ...i dont think anyone it its path will be left un touched.... what a long life path there predicting for this monster.... i reckon we will,get to see how close they get it right this time.... from what i see, didnt the eye just make land fall ? 

image.jpg

We had more nice rain all through the night. Made a big difference here. I hope all you guys down south can get through it safely and with minimal damage.

• Like 1