Melatv

Weather

Late summer...like, around here lately. Though may come to an end in the next few days.

fall 21.jpg

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, ATC4ever said:

Late summer...like, around here lately. Though may come to an end in the next few days.

fall 21.jpg

Nice colors !! 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

They predicting 48 F Sunday morning for us , that's wild for us 

You can blame me for bringing that cold with me.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 56Sierra said:

You can blame me for bringing that cold with me.

Take it with you , when you head back  , LOL 

• Haha 3

50 yards off the south end of Mobile bay I'm at 52 right now.  Strong cold front started coming in yesterday morning and gave us 30 MPH winds most of the day tapering a little at night.  Down to about 15 now.  The banner tug boys were flying about a 30-40 degree angle to stay parallel to the beach.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 56Sierra said:The banner tug boys were flying about a 30-40 degree angle to stay parallel to the beach.

Any F biden Banners ?   

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We had some great weather this weekend

Been  working on clearing the .33 acre we acquired , it was for a street that was never put in  ---- need a stump grinder guy 

Cooked and  ate some deer back strap , pounded with a meat hammer ,  marinated over night , then fried in oil with Panko bread crumbs at a steady 350F degrees and then covered in Romano and Parmesan cheese , that was so good !!! 

dzAjGXxQTgSDeSQk85RmGA.jpg

fullsizeoutput_f1c.jpeg

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Any F biden Banners ?   

I would LoL of I saw a Lets go Brandon banner.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46f tonight. Brrrr. leaves here anymore just been turning brown an falling off the trees. jack frost took a hike.

It's 68F this morning and we got some rain on the way , we had three mornings of 48-50 with 70s as the high , it has not rained here in about 9 days now 

39 predicted, Tues. night.. wet for the next few days. cold enough now for me. 46 last night, an the air was on. go figure,..[live at my brothers house temp.] why not open a window? it cost less, fresh air is good for ya anyway.., why not open a window. | city slicker at heart, i guess.. box of rocks, for brains, at worst. Oh Well, ya cant pick your siblings, of there kids.. ;~}

Edited by LedFTed

52 tonight. was 57 earlier. the ac was running?? whats with that? why not just open a few windows. Oh Well, ya cant explain that to someone who thinks they are smarter, then..,  some taller people think they are smarter, because they are taller.. least i wont fall into that trap, 5'2" maybe.. 😉 lmbo. got around a saying this time, dont expect to again. i do think words should be monitored,,, why is it this strict, though? just curious?,,

anything ya allow to watch your kids watch, is 100 times worst with/on purpose by the shows, yet ya let them watch, anyway..

did i answer my own question?

Edited by LedFTed

Severe weather heading our way , they are making it sound bad , calling for 70mph winds , 100% rain , flash flooding , tornado threats , from 2:00 Pm till 10:00 pm tonight ---  then  , a cold front is moving in and it is going to get real cold , they calling for 67 degrees as a low , dang that's cold !!!! 

I saw they were calling for 100mph straight line winds in N Texas and S OK.  Guessing what you're looking at is part of that system.

Stay safe down there!

10 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Severe weather heading our way , they are making it sound bad , calling for 70mph winds , 100% rain , flash flooding , tornado threats , from 2:00 Pm till 10:00 pm tonight ---  then  , a cold front is moving in and it is going to get real cold , they calling for 67 degrees as a low , dang that's cold !!!! 

That's supposed to hit me later today.   Get out there and beat the living snot out of this storm before it hits me.  You're used to this.  I'm not.   Plus, I'm on vacation. 😉

The National Broadcast system just interrupted Counting Cars with a flood threat warning , till 8:30 , it's 5:30 now and we ain't seen much of anything yet , it is not even raining yet all day , a little windy is about it 

We getting a lot of  rain now and  lots of lightning , not much wind 

Just started raining here but the nasty stuff is around Gulfport now.  Tornado watch for Baldwin Co.  Tonight if my campers a rockin, it's now me and the Mrs.

• Like 2

We never really got it as bad as they played it up to be this time ---- all during the night ,  the TV and phone was doing the emergency broadcast , flash flooding and tornado threat 

It's still windy here on the entrance to Mobile Bay.  leaving tomorrow AM with 40 MPH gusts.  Great.