Melatv

Weather

I hope all of Arkansas friends are doing well , there were 145 tornado warnings issued in 24 hours  

Wow , never realized it is 5  states that were hit , one tornado was on the ground for 200 miles ,  they saying that might be a record once verified 

• Like 1

They are saying this tornado is the worst in US history 

@LedFTed do you have electrical power , heat ,  water , food ??? 

• Like 1

Arkansas had issues also, I sent @shadetree a text yesterday and he said everything ok there, he was hunting.....

• Like 2

i was gonna leave out friday night for the deer woods, and try to get one more hunt in, but after watching the weather channel ?, i decided to head out sat morning. it got really bad here storm wise, rain, wind, thunder, all that. so stayed home friday night. did get a text from bcs, let him know i was ok, and just got to the woods sat morning. prayers to all that went through this tornado !.

• Like 2

good bud of mine lives 9 miles from Mayfield...said it's a real disaster..he expects to be without power/utils for a long time.

On 12/12/2021 at 7:07 AM, Fishfiles said:

They are saying this tornado is the worst in US history 

@LedFTed do you have electrical power , heat ,  water , food ??? 

yep.. it didnt hit as hard here as other areas. ya catch the part where they said it was 3/4 mile wide on the ground? had to be a mix of tornado's, in that mess.

Edited by LedFTed
  • Confused 1

Finally got a bit of winter, may have a white Christmas after all, guess it depends if temp stays below freezing.

20211215_081635.jpg

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Freedomflyer said:

Finally got a bit of winter, may have a white Christmas after all, guess it depends if temp stays below freezing.

20211215_081635.jpg

70 degrees here today and tomorrow.  LOL

• Like 1

oh that's purty...love to see the snow...hardly ever happens here in the Carolinas..and yeah, Fri/Sat gonna be in the low 70s...I think I hear my boat calling...rain coming in though on Saturday...so we'll see.

• Like 1

yep...pond out back is the lowest Ive ever seen it...creek is all but dried up..we seem to go from flood to nuttin around here.

and when I say nuttin, the pond is about 6 ft off the bank and I'm seeing boulders in the shallow end that have never been exposed.

the creek is about 14-25ft across and the bank is about 5.5 feet high, so for now, we've got maybe 4inches of water in the very bottom center...but last year that water was out of the banks and 3 feet high in the woods itself..with trail cams underwater and video of deer swimming neck deep in the rushing water.

Yikes.  67 here now.  Going to hit 70 today, down in the mid 50's tonight.

Hasn't dropped below 60 here since Monday.

2 hours ago, AKATV said:

3 weeks of -10 to -15F

15F today , finally some tshirt weather 😀

Hellllllll nooooo.

• Like 2

It's 79F today right now at 2:00 pm ----  loving every minute of it 

Jan 2 , 2022 the sun is 3% closer to the earth than average , climatic change 

• Like 1

climate is relative to the the leftist point of view.  its not like, this happens all the time.  its only worst, if u are seeking power an con=TROLL. 63f saterday, an rain, coming up.

what else in new.

Edited by LedFTed

A chilly start to the work day,  not looking forward to it,  wish they would call it off for today😕🥶

Screenshot_20211217-071531_Google.jpg

Today is the first day of winter  , known as the winter solstice , the shortest day of the year ------  it is also the 21st day of the 21th year of the 21th century

We are set to break a record as the hottest Christmas on record , 83 degrees F is the predicted high temp  for Christmas Day