Melatv

Weather

Sierra ...... Sorry to hear about your better half....... Y'all have my thoughts and prayers on a quick recovery .

as for the weather eh....... Light rain, not a single sign of lightening...... Slight wind, mild temps...... IF? It stays this way the little ones should have a good Halloween this year..... Stats as of 9:55 AM

image.jpg

• Like 1

On October 27, 2022 at 6:19 AM, Fishfiles said:

So , your into making weather predictions using body parts !!!!   >>>  Tell me ,  my butt  itches and  I have a headache 'ciphering your post ,  can you tell me what to expect next   ???   ----   LOL 

Oh i can't pass this up ....... Sue me! It's a sickness with me...... Haha!........ But what's blue ball a sign off ?! >>>>(weather wise)<<<> maybe a cold front, better yet a miniature ice age ...... 

8 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Haha!........ But what's blue ball a sign off ? ...... 

All guy  cruise on a ship was what I always thought.  Think I learned that in NJROTC. I think you say it “sack kra blue “ =blue balls  lol 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

WOW , best wishes to the wife for a speedy recovery ,  things happen so fast  >>>>   

Our TV was going berserk  ,  doing the emergency broadcast ,  for tornado warnings from about 12pm till 7:30 for the 8 Parishes along the SE and into Mississippi , I kind of thought that was along time in the warning zone , don't ever remember that except in a hurricane 

We have a guy here in the campground that loves the Weather Channel and he kept calling me telling me we were moments from being in a Wizard of Oz movie saying the tornado was about to touch down right outside the campground.   These media outlets really need to be a bit more specific and understand they all too often cry wolf.

• Like 1

I'm hearing a chance of rain and severe storms with isolated tornados later'

Yeah....  On the warning map..... Yellow is tornatic watch activity ..... Red is tornadoe warnings...... And that's a very large watch area....right now their showing two radar indicated tornadoes in Arkansas...... Just texted jeep, and nothing back yet.....they've been needing rain for a while, but they sure dont need this mess along with it.......just hope the best for everyone in it's path..... We've had some of the worst weather this time of the year.... Because of the extreme temp changes..... 

Texas got hit hard with the weather.  It got wind here in Louisiana.  But no rain by us. 

It's about 5 counties east of me......moving northeast @ 4:30 am  the relative pressure has dropped from 29.89 to 29.79 the wind is all over the place ..... From straight out of the north  to straight out of the south...... I've never seen this wind vane dance this much sence i installed this station... A few months ago....

On  a different note... Fish i was looking over all the weather stations..... And came up on this .... @ Weatherunderground Thought you and some of the fellas might find this interesting ........ And i have something else for yaw .. https://ialert.com/ i signed up (free service) and I'm already getting cell text (IMO) it works 5times better then the weather app my new phone has.....much more detail with the watches and warnings! 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

Up early to stick this roast on the smoker and it is drizzling , they are calling for 100% rain today 

fullsizeoutput_1063.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Up early to stick this roast on the smoker and it is drizzling , they are calling for 100% rain today 

fullsizeoutput_1063.jpeg

That's going to be some good eating, hear ya on the rain woke up to rain at 5 a.m. looks to be out of my area by noon.

• Like 2

Little chilly this morning,, at least it waited until November. I think our riding season is done, in the mountains anyway. 

Screenshot_20221108_064659_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20221108_064746_Google.jpg

20221108_065926.jpg

20221108_070002.jpg

Edited by Freedomflyer

I think I am good with mosquitos , snakes and the heat over what heating bills are going to cost this year

4021842D-F76E-4A00-A7FF-9F92EA231C8D.png

Saturday only  62 for a high , winter is coming in full swing , brrrr !!! 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

Hasn't warned up.🥶

Screenshot_20221111_063425_Google.jpg

A guy on another forum said it was -18 at his place early this morning in Montana.

• Like 1

We suppose to start off around 40F tomorrow morning and only make it to 62F , LSU kicks off against Arkansas at 11:00 AM , I have a bunch of wood cut and split ready to go --- got deer tenderloins  , gonna fry up and sprinkle with Romano and Parmesan cheeses , with baked mac and potato salad 

People up north hate the heat , mosquitos , snakes >>> I would hate to pay for a heating bill with minus 18 degree weather along with biden-o-mics and inflation going on 

Today was a beautiful day , 72 right now before  sunset 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

We suppose to start off around 40F tomorrow morning and only make it to 62F , LSU kicks off against Arkansas at 11:00 AM , I have a bunch of wood cut and split ready to go --- got deer tenderloins  , gonna fry up and sprinkle with Romano and Parmesan cheeses , with baked mac and potato salad 

People up north hate the heat , mosquitos , snakes >>> I would hate to pay for a heating bill with minus 18 degree weather along with biden-o-mics and inflation going on 

Today was a beautiful day , 72 right now before  sunset 

I got lucky and when Texas got nailed with the super high electric bills I got to shopping around and locked my Electric in at $0.0675 per kw/hr.  Did my gas likewise but I know there's some itty bitty print buried deep down in that contract that says they can raise the rates when the decide they aren't making enough from me.  One key for electric suppliers is don't go green.  I picked Dayton Power and Light which still produces electricity the old fashioned way.  Burn coal.  Keeps  Americans working.

• Like 3