shadetree

1987 trx350D foreman 4x4

up for grabs is my latest project, one very nice, freshly rebuilt 1987 trx350D foreman 4x4. asking $ 2,500.00 cash, no trades, no payments !..lol. everyone here ( reg's memebers ) knows of my work !. if ya have any questions ?, shoot me a PM !.

IMG_1191.JPG

IMG_1192.JPG

IMG_1193.JPG

IMG_1194.JPG

IMG_1195.JPG

IMG_1196.JPG

IMG_1197.JPG

• Like 6

Looks better than new shade great job.....

• Like 2

Word gets around for solid dependable rebuilt machines and yours is no exception!!  Glad it moved so soon, now you have room for a new project when one becomes available....lol 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TBRider said:

That was quick

haha..my phone was blowing up with text at 9 am this morning. i was up late last night out in the shop tearing this '11 trx420fpe apart.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, bcsman said:

Word gets around for solid dependable rebuilt machines and yours is no exception!!  Glad it moved so soon, now you have room for a new project when one becomes available....lol 

thanks !.

• Like 1

That’s the beauty with u guys in the states. U all have access to soo many more quads, either fixer uppers or ones like u just sold. Here they r like unicorns. Lol. 

• Like 1

Just now, Wheeler said:

That’s the beauty with u guys in the states. U all have access to soo many more quads, either fixer uppers or ones like u just sold. Here they r like unicorns. Lol. 

it also helps to know where to locate the parts !!..lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i didn't think it would be there very long... lol .... congrats on the super quick  sell shade! 

thanks man...and you just know i'm gonna tell ya..see..you just let yet another one slip through your fingers !..lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

yea, yea.... i knew you just had to rub my face in it..... lol! .... (i deserved it) you'll do more of them.... I'm sure of that... :-) besides ... i so enjoy the build threads ... 

• Like 1