Misterclean

Knowledge of trails south east and southeast of Silverton?

Me and the wife are riding off road in the San Juan mountains for 10 days starting this Monday. Looking at some trail maps I found a complete trail system that connects Silverton to Durango and Rio Grande reservoir. After more investigation it seems they may be hiking trails. All Traill.com have this map. I set the filter on OHV/ATV but I have serious doubts. I know the area around Silverton, Lake City, Ouray and Telluride well, I've ridin that area probably 20 times or more. I just don't know the area south and east of there. Thanks PS Derf 40 and his wife will ride one day with us! They are driving down from Grand Junction.

• Like 2

I sure would be happy to be out there with you.  But it's not in the cards.

I been on the road on a motorcycle and on the train.  But I haven't been on the trails out thee.  Yet.

dc

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, David13 said:

I sure would be happy to be out there with you.  But it's not in the cards.

I been on the road on a motorcycle and on the train.  But I haven't been on the trails out thee.  Yet.

dc

Give me a hollar. I'm there about once per year in early August.

• Like 1

Have you seen this site

http://adventr.co/colorado-gps-tracks/

Sorry Im late to the party. Stayed at Gunnison couple weeks ago and ran the usual loops on 2 wheels..  I haven't stayed at anything south of Silverton but if you're in town get the biscuits and gravy at Brown Bear

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rustynut2 said:

Have you seen this site

http://adventr.co/colorado-gps-tracks/

Sorry Im late to the party. Stayed at Gunnison couple weeks ago and ran the usual loops on 2 wheels..  I haven't stayed at anything south of Silverton but if you're in town get the biscuits and gravy at Brown Bear

We like the pancakes at brown Bear.  In fact everything is good there.